Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it Impossible to Purchase a Property in All White in Gurgaon?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Is it Impossible to Purchase a Property in All White in Gurgaon?

Last updated: March 22 2014
46 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Is it Impossible to Purchase a Property in All White in Gurgaon?

This is quite an interesting thread, and would like senior members to share their thoughts. I have a few queries on both selling and buying since my attempts to move to a bigger apt without a black component has failed.

Selling
    Will the broker assist in handling the cash and ensuring the currency notes are no fake? My guess is that if black component is so prevalent the system would have evolved to deal with this.

Buying
    My queries are similar, I will try not to repeat. In case purchasing a RTM what will be the mechanics of the deal to ensure that the proposed buyer acts funny and refuses to acknowledge the cash component? In this case will there be any recourse?

In addition, some builders also accept case component for their unsold inventory whose prices have escalated compared to the launch price. How to deal with such transactions.

I am a NRI and will try to take precaution since there is simply no way I can change market practices.

Will be glad for guidance.
    best regards
    ramesh

Comment

Hi,
      My friend was in a similar situation. He wanted to invest all white and also wanted possession soon, so there was no chance that he could invest in a new project, therefore he started looking for all-white deals and finally got two:

Paras Seasons 4200 in Noida
      Raheja Sampada 3600 in Gurgaon

He went in for Paras Seasons and is happy that he will be able to shift in his own house in next 1 year.
      Last edited March 30 2013, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Hi finstar,

Can you please PM details on the sampada deal. I am new to this forum, so i guess PM functionality is not available to me yet.

Thanks !

Comment

Any all white deals in Spaze Privy 72, Unitech Residences, CHD Avenue 71, Emerald Estates? Size 1200-1600 sqft.

Comment

Originally posted by GGNHYD View Post
            Any all white deals in Spaze Privy 72, Unitech Residences, CHD Avenue 71, Emerald Estates? Size 1200-1600 sqft.
            The problem is that those who want to get bank loan, they can't get matching amount, and those who are rich want to to use coloured money, so all white deals are rare to find, it's really sad. This has in fact increased the cost of property which is slowly slipping out of the hands of common man. Only way to go about is to book directly with the builder and then wait for 5 yrs till he is able to give possession. Another problem is Capital Gains tax for the seller and stamp duty for the buyer which are dependent upon the registered sale price.

Comment

One of our family friends want to sell their property in Delhi. They do not want to have the white-black component and want to do everything white. What should be the approach? Should they be simply advertising on real estate sites that they will only deal in white (no black money)? Will they get any honest buyers? Or are their any property dealers/agents who will assist in a full white deal? They are fine with pay a bit higher brokerage if a full white deal is feasible.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
                One of our family friends want to sell their property in Delhi. They do not want to have the white-black component and want to do everything white. What should be the approach? Should they be simply advertising on real estate sites that they will only deal in white (no black money)? Will they get any honest buyers? Or are their any property dealers/agents who will assist in a full white deal? They are fine with pay a bit higher brokerage if a full white deal is feasible.

Thanks

At the moment in Delhi it will depend a lot on the category the property is situated in. If its category A it will be easier to do an all cheque deal as the circle rates are somewhere there.

Comment

Hello Everyone

I intend to buy a ready to move in apartment or an apartment with 1-2 years in possession in Gurgaon

My budget is 75 Lakhs to Rs. 95 Lakh

I being a salaried person and thus wanted this forum advice, how can I proceed with my search ? Shall I primarily look out of resale deals (hoping for white components) or approach builders who are already into construction and "promise" delivery with-in 2 years time.

I found the forum pretty active & thus wanted to ask the veterans. Please advise.

Comment

Look for RTM apartments or resales after due diligence.
                    Location,price,conveniences,amenities etc need to be analysed and checked.
                    Do not go for u/c projects-they may or may not deliver in time and you will be left hanging.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X