Last updated: April 28 2012
28 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Uptown by IREO Vs Pioneer Park by Pioneer Urban Gurgaon

Any Pioneer park buyer on this forum:

Can you please help confirm 2 things

1. Whats the resale price curretnly for Pioneer Park?
    2. Whats the current construction status for Pioneer Park?

Haven't seen any activity for this proejct on ths forum and also builder also seems shady with no official website too.

If I'm not wrong this project was launched some 3 years back........

Originally posted by sh-saxena View Post
    Both Uptown and Pioneer Park are value offerings from their respective builders so they obviously dont have super luxury specs. I had researched both in detail 6 months back and found - Uptown specs(VRV, Modular Kitchen) and club better, Pioneer location better, cost similar for both, IREO as builder came across as more reliable (this is entirely my own perception) and hence ended up investing in Uptown.
    Uptown construction is going on brisk pace, possession expected 2013 first quarter.
    Not sure when Pioneer Park possession is expected.

Comment

I believe the resale for Pioneer Park should be around the 6600 levels and as for the builder I beileve Pioneer to be a decent one of the lot with some completed projects under its belt. They used to work with Unitech back in the day.
      As for the company website, compared to some other builders in the NCR region, their website is pretty informative and well structured.
      Gurgaon Real Estate| Flats in Gurgaon| Luxury Homes for Sale | Pioneerurban

Disclaimer: This is my understanding, plz do your own research and find out for yourself.

Originally posted by Ram.bharose View Post
      Any Pioneer park buyer on this forum:

Can you please help confirm 2 things

1. Whats the resale price curretnly for Pioneer Park?
      2. Whats the current construction status for Pioneer Park?

Haven't seen any activity for this proejct on ths forum and also builder also seems shady with no official website too.

If I'm not wrong this project was launched some 3 years back........
      Disclaimer: This is my understanding, plz do your own research and find out for yourself.

Comment

Pioneer park Resale

I am new to this Forum. I am very happy that I found this forum as it the posts are very detailed and informative and keeps us ( new comers) abreast of the latest actions and the debate on the future prices / growth.

I am considering buying property and considering in Pioneer Park/ Uptown/ Emaar Premier Terraces on GCX and Bestech Parkview City 2- RTM on Sohna Road .

Read various posts on different advantages .

I have a few doubts which I would be greateful if the senior/ veterans of this forum could resolve to enable me to take a quick and correct decision( Actually after looking around at various options , There is lot of confusion)

How do you compare RTM - parkvew City 2 on Sohna vs Undercostruction at GCX and which would be better .

Secondly When various posts inform abt BSP , there are some issues - Pioneer park BSP includes EDC/IDC , other places these are extra. There is also confusion reg EDC/ IDc at Emaar Premier Terraces . One broker quoted Rs 137+32 another rs 331+32 ??

Any senior members can give some informative reply. Thanks in advance
        Originally posted by quixotic View Post
        I believe the resale for Pioneer Park should be around the 6600 levels and as for the builder I beileve Pioneer to be a decent one of the lot with some completed projects under its belt. They used to work with Unitech back in the day.
        As for the company website, compared to some other builders in the NCR region, their website is pretty informative and well structured.
        Gurgaon Real Estate| Flats in Gurgaon| Luxury Homes for Sale | Pioneerurban

Comment

Hi Welcome to IREF the mecca for RE buyers.

what you want to zeroin, all depends on purchasing and holding prowess.

Hope this confuses you further.

If you can wait for next 2-3 years go for GCX underconstruction (better location and approach to GGN main sectors)

But in case you can't take double load of EMI and rent(in case you are rented) and looking for RTM or renting out ASAP go for Sohna road.

EDC/IDC is 300+ in entire GGN. so 132/37 is wrongly quoted by broker.

All the best

Originally posted by Sunset100 View Post
          How do you compare RTM - parkvew City 2 on Sohna vs Undercostruction at GCX and which would be better .

Secondly When various posts inform abt BSP , there are some issues - Pioneer park BSP includes EDC/IDC , other places these are extra. There is also confusion reg EDC/ IDc at Emaar Premier Terraces . One broker quoted Rs 137+32 another rs 331+32 ??

Any senior members can give some informative reply. Thanks in advance

Comment

If you see old Ads of Pioneer Park, they are quoting BSP inclusive of EDC/IDC, dont know why, probably thats where the confusion is coming from.
            The extra costs which I was given for Pioneer Park last year apart from BSP were below
            Car Parking - Rs.200000
            EDC - Rs.350 psqft
            IDC - Rs.39 psqft
            IBMS - Rs.50 psqft

EDC/IDC is similar for all projects in GCX.

Comment

Hi, I have some questions related to IREO Uptown, would request fellow boarders to reply if they have the information related to this.

1. The sector roads are not yet complete, do you think that the roads around the project will be done till the time possession is offered? As I want to move in as soon as the possession is offerred, it is important for me.

2. There is a waste management facility, do you think that it may have any impact on the project's E Tower?
              3. Drainage system connectivity with HUDA drainage system. - I have no idea about the drainage system being laid out in the 6x sectors. If HUDA is not ready with its own system, then how would IREO manage this in Uptown after possession? A bad example of this is South City 1, the drainage system is not connected with HUDA, so the drainage is collected at one place in South City and then transported through trucks to near by treatment plant. So, it is important to know its answer if anyone wants to live there after possession.

I could not find such information till now anywhere and have not enquired with CRM yet, so if someone has any such information then please let me know.

Regards
              Last edited March 19 2012, 03:15 PM.

Comment

I am new member and am looking at pioneer park for end use... 1700 SF. Does anyone know when will the possessions start at pioneer park and which towers to go for ?

Comment

Originally posted by jollyboy View Post
                  A bad example of this is South City 1, the drainage system is not connected with HUDA, so the drainage is collected at one place in South City and then transported through trucks to near by treatment plant. So, it is important to know its answer if anyone wants to live there after possession.
                  This is news to me .. Was not aware of any such problem in South City. Thanks for letting us know.

Comment

this is not the case with only southcity , but Nirvana and other SO CALLED POSH societies on sohna road etc as well , where till date the sewerage lines are not there...

Comment

This is alarming, complete inefficiency of HUDA!!!

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
                      this is not the case with only southcity , but Nirvana and other SO CALLED POSH societies on sohna road etc as well , where till date the sewerage lines are not there...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X