Got A mail from broker today,

GREAT NEWS !!! SPIRE NEW PROJECTS IN UPCOMING 106 DWARKA
EXPRESSWAY.VERY AFFORDABLE SIZE FOR INVESTMENTS

1.. 1 BHK- 700 SQ FT
2 . BHK- 1000 SQ FT
3 . 2 BHK + STUDY- 1125 SQ FT

HERE 5250 PRE- LAUNCH PRICE .COMPANY EXPECTED RATE 5500 / PSFT AFTER
ONE MONTH LAUNCH. DON" MISS OPPORTUNISTIC.
INNOGRAL DISC:- 250

NOTE:- offer price for 15nth march 4750/psft. before 6pm.
Read more
21 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Mere khayal se Godrej in sec-104 kharido yaaar,
    Broker ko bataiye===Hamesha accha project refer kare==Taki investor ko bhi do paisa bache
    CommentQuote
  • who has sad this affordable in jungles of gurgaon where no one can live for 6 years minimum and unknown builder also who only launch never start
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sbhardwajl
    Got A mail from broker today,

GREAT NEWS !!! SPIRE NEW PROJECTS IN UPCOMING 106 DWARKA
    EXPRESSWAY.VERY AFFORDABLE SIZE FOR INVESTMENTS

1.. 1 BHK- 700 SQ FT
    2 . BHK- 1000 SQ FT
    3 . 2 BHK + STUDY- 1125 SQ FT

HERE 5250 PRE- LAUNCH PRICE .COMPANY EXPECTED RATE 5500 / PSFT AFTER
    ONE MONTH LAUNCH. DON" MISS OPPORTUNISTIC.
    INNOGRAL DISC:- 250

NOTE:- offer price for 15nth march 4750/psft. before 6pm.

what a pity,this builder is now after the middle class small savings. In noida they are prmoting office space with investment of 5-6 lakhs..showing dreams to middle class parents that by the time your son would graduate you can gift him his own office space..in GGn luanching low sizes.
    CommentQuote
  • The project location seems to be very good. It is towards the border of sec-106 touching sec-103. However, I'm not sure which broker has offered soft launch at 5200, I can give you the reference of broker who is offering at 4750. But this rate is applicable until monday.

Well, the JV of Spire has always gone bad like ILD spire in sec-37D, Then with tashee in spire south and spire central. But their project alone like spireedge, spire woods are going as per schedule.

Hence, it is hard to decide about this builder.

What I can tell everyone is that Spire as an organisation is not bad, I have space in spireedge and never faced issue with assured returns cheques.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by golu11
    what a pity,this builder is now after the middle class small savings. In noida they are prmoting office space with investment of 5-6 lakhs..showing dreams to middle class parents that by the time your son would graduate you can gift him his own office space..in GGn luanching low sizes.

Becarefull with this builder. All projects by this builder has some issues.
    CommentQuote
  • I also got couple of calls from IC guys. They are saying 700 size is hot cake; but I think price is too high.

Veteran/senior members plz post your views on this.
    CommentQuote
  • Hot cakes at high price will burn your pocket
    CommentQuote
  • Beware of IC guys....they are just interested in making a sale. They do not care a shit about project's detailed analysis before recomending.

Originally Posted by agilesoul
    I also got couple of calls from IC guys. They are saying 700 size is hot cake; but I think price is too high.

Veteran/senior members plz post your views on this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gaurav256
    Beware of IC guys....they are just interested in making a sale. They do not care a shit about project's detailed analysis before recomending.

You are correct. One of IC broker was very bullish and was trying to convince me to book in Hyderabad. I asked asked him I am from Mumbai, why should I buy there. Then he said sir you will never find DLF selling land so cheap any where in India. I told him tank you very much. Find your bakra some where else.
    CommentQuote
  • That's going on here. Gurgaon 106====Beware of Brokers==They just want to sell anything==Another word, evrything is sellable (Soil or gold) and there are plenty of stupid investors.
    Anyway brothers, you have a good plateform IREF, here may be u will get enough idea == After that finally u can decide
    All D best
    CommentQuote
  • Beware of BROKERS in this forum.Any thing posted on IREF has to be analysed thorouhly before taking a plung.
    CommentQuote
  • spire is risky... only launching new projects... without proceeding on the earlier ones where people have paid money....
    CommentQuote
  • beaware of the builder
    lots of negatives on each project
    CommentQuote
  • broker communication received

Dear Sir/Madam,

Spire Condominiums is a fully furnished service apartment set in Sector-106, Gurgaon. The project is set near the Dwarka Expressway & well connected to all major destinations of the city.
    All the apartments at Spire Condominiums are feng shui & vaastu compliant and are designed with proper space utilisation.
    Type Size (sq. ft.) BHK Price (Rs.) BSP
    Residential Apartments 1 BHK+ 1T Rs. 38,50,000/- 5500/sqft
    Residential Apartments 1000 sq. ft.,2 BHK + 2T, Rs55,00,000/-,ࠠ 5500/sqft
    Residential Apartments 1125 sq. ft.,2 BHK + 2T + Study, Rs 61,87,500/-
    Note:- Booking Amount @2 Lacs only

AMENITIES

Power back-up
    Security / fire alarm
    Centrally air conditioned
    Private garden / terrace
    Corner flat / house / plot
    Feng shui / vaastu compliant
    Intercom facility
    Lift (s)
    Reserved parking
    Visitor parking
    Swimming pool
    Park
    Security personnel
    Maintenance staff
    Water storage
    Fitness centre / gym
    Club house / community centre
    Waste disposal
    Rain water harvesting
    FEATURES

Concierge services
    Laundry facility
    Day care facility
    Access to business centre & reading lounge
    Convenience shopping with in the complex
    Multiple layers of security: At the entrance of the complex, on arrival in the lobby & at your doorstep
    Wi -fi & satellite television connectivity
    Discount cards at food courts & fine dining restaurants for people living with in the complex
    SPECIFICATIONS

Structure
    RCC framed earthquake resistant structure in compliance with seismic design codes
    Air Conditioning
    Living / Bedroom: Branded split air conditioners
    Flooring
    Living stone finished imported tiles
    Bedroom laminated wood flooring
    Kitchen vitrified tiles
    Toilets ceramic tiles
    Balcony anti skid ceramic tiles
    Fixtures & Fittings
    Kitchen modular kitchen with marble counter, stainless steel sink with CP fittings
    Toilets ceramic fixtures & CP fittings with connection for geysers
    Internal Wall Finish
    Living / Bedroom: Oil bound distemper
    Ceiling: Oil bound distemper
    External Fa硤e of Towers
    Combination of stone & textured paint
    Windows
    Powder coated / anodized aluminium glazing
    Doors
    Hardwood frames & flush door shutters
    Electrical
    Copper wiring
    Concealed conduits & modular switches
    24X7 power back up
    TV / Telephone points
    Additional Furnishing Options *
    Wardrobes, furniture, fans & light fixtures, kitchen, appliances, home entertainment system , home furnishings

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Arrey, is site key peechey hi toh bada naala hai.... machhar aur natural smell free!!! toh value toh extra hogi na!! :D
    CommentQuote