Last updated: September 5 2018
0 | Posts
327 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice needed for 4 Bhk in Sectors close to Delhi on Dwarka Expressway

Hi All,

Writing my first post here, however following this forum for over two years..I also know that similar thread exists but my query is rather specific so starting a new one.

My query goes like this for Dew - that we missed taking 2700 Sq. Ft Heritage max Sector 102, 1 year and a half ago for 1.4 Cr all inclusive (Large chunk of it upfront payment upfront). Now the cost seem to have gone up (Or maybe not).

Having work based in Delhi, proximity with Ggn will never mean much to us except of going there for night outs so proximity to Delhi is important hence sectors close to Delhi appeal us.

I want at least a 4 bhk (1.5 Cr Max budget) for RTM. Rahejas and Chintels paradiso we never liked, experion again did not appeal, skipped Calledium and M3M woodshire and Satya and Indiabulls One. Shobha (besides not RTM) out of reach and so are Indiabulls Enigma, ATS & Puri..

What options am I left with for RTM and decent builder wherein problems do not begin within 6 months (as most of the buildings are less than a year old in posession so issues usually begin after 1 year or so). Location of the project should be somewhat accessible once Dew is completed without any revenus roads traspassing and indeed decent build quality.

Any advices will be welcome as me as well as my car, both are tired of driving through those bumpy roads every sunday house hunting for more than a year now.

Thanking all.
Tags: None
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X