X
Collapse

Last updated: July 22 2012
25 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Location: Sector 109, Gurgaon

Any information about the progress of HUDA Infra-structure on SEC 109?

I think we all, that is Lumbini, Atharva, Paradiso, and International City, investors, should get together and form an Umbrella association.

None of the Builders, would have any interest in speeding the roads, sewerage, or Power situation.

Since, they get almost 90% of the payment, even at CLP stage, and Final possession may take 2- 3 Years later.

Without Infra in place, the place wont be livable. And we wont get possession.

Wat say?

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
      Chalo yaar hopefully spire south will also be back on track

SBI is funding, ERA is constructing, work going on (at slow pace though) but at 3400-3500 it is extrmely undervalued

Even NH/Dway projects are5 K and SS is on Sohna road with commerical arnd it

Anyways for me it is an 18xx sq ft aspartment costing just 50 lakhs, itne main aaj ke time main manesar main bhi nahi aaega..

So i have forgotten abt it

Kabhi to banage hi tab to double ho hi jaega
      Hi Amit

Can you please tell me few projects on DEW either in fresh or resale as my budget is just under 50 lakh ?

Comment

Hi guys,

Can we form a group of people who got their flats in Raheja Atharva.

Thanks
        Pradeep

Comment

FB GROUP : 109 - gurgaon - citizens action group
          Last edited July 14 2012, 04:15 PM.

Comment

To RAMRATAN74
            To joonpradeep
            To all Atharva buyers

I tried searching FB using "109 - gurgaon - citizens action group" but no good result then i searched FB using "109 Gurgaon", search results were excellent.

1) Facebook -> search using keyword "Atharva flat owner"
            2) indianrealestateforum -> search in community area for group "Atharva"
            3) google groups -> search group name "Raheja-Atharva"
            4) atharvagurgaon(***)(***)in
            Last edited July 22 2012, 11:29 PM. Reason: search content update

Comment

I had one in spire wood and sold in last month. That I guess is the most affordable among 109/106/103 projects... spire wood construction is going on and 60/75 mtr road is tared already.... The same road is going to pass through 108 sector and straight into Delhi (at najafgarh side).... Road is passing by Experion 108 project... They are going to launch this month end (as per brokers).. so less payment to start with.... Whereas 40% has gone into spire wood towards builder already....

Originally posted by VarunSachdev View Post
              Hey thanks Amit.Bhalla... I am looking for a 3 BHK end use purpose - do you think this place will be liveable in next 2 years? I’ll at least save on rent even if the area is partially ready...

Also, on the price.. any idea why is the price lower than other projects in the same vicinity despite of the project nearing completion.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X