Last updated: December 7 2018
1 | Posts
1083 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pareena Micasa Apartments - Raksha Towers Sector 68 Gurgaon

Hi folks,

Recently I went and saw "Under Construction" Pareena Micasa Apartments - Raksha Towers that is in Sector 68, Gurgaon just off of Sohna Road. It is being managed by Armed Forces Officials Welfare Organization (AFOWO). I have visited the site multiple times, spoken to AFOWO officials and almost decided to proceed with it but have some questions that I are still open. I want to ask everyone here esp. those aware with the project or visited the site. If anyone has bough apartment here, please do help out.

1. AFOWO maintains that society is only open for Defence, Central, State, IAS etc type of officials as mentioned here on AFOWO's site. So, I match the eligibility. But I happened to spoke to an investment consultant who claims this is not correct and he has many flats in the project that he can sell me for a much lesser price. Who is lying here? AFOWO or the Investment Broker?

2.) Even though the Builder is Pareena (whom I had never heard of until now), it has no presnce on site. Everything is being managed by AFOWO (including showing the project for buying, etc). I have visited the AFOWO's main office in Jor Bagh also. Who is Pareena? Is anyone aware of quality of their work?

3.) AFOWO maintains that the project delivery date is (per RERA) Dec. 2020, however, their RERA certificate shows a different date. I have still not seen the delivery date in print.

I liked the project very much and want to invest in it, but only after these questions are clarified. Thank you for those who can help!

Re : Pareena Micasa Apartments - Raksha Towers Sector 68 Gurgaon

Hi,

Your information is half true.

Yes, there is some part of the project meants for AFOWO. But it is only first 2 or 3 towers. Rest towers are not for AFOWO.

The towers for AFOWO are called raksha towers, while the overall project is called MiCasa.

I am glad that you liked the project, I have booked an apartment (for myself and not for investment purpose) in there and happy to see others appreciating the project.

Pereena's office is at Sohna road in Omaxe mall. I am not sure how you came across that only AFOWO guys are managing the project. If you notice there are boards of both MiCasa and Raksha towers. And the site office is maintained by Pareena. Maybe AFOWO has presence there and on that day you came across only AFOWO guys.

Good luck.

Last edited December 7 2018, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X