Clear All

• NPR NPR Group Sector 88 Gurgoan

Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Re : NPR NPR Group Sector 88 Gurgoan

oops....

Comment

One more thread on NPR. Good

If number of iref posts were to determine popularity, This area would have been the #1 area of Gurgaon by miles !

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
        Reality Bites
        Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

LOL. If u read the contents of most of the posts, u would not say so !!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
          One more thread on NPR. Good

If number of iref posts were to determine popularity, This area would have been the #1 area of Gurgaon by miles !

Comment

Yes, it does & bites real hard .

Originally posted by Krazy Yuppie View Post
            Reality Bites

Comment

Infra comes first and than comes residential accommodation- but here every thing is reverse. True that every builder is leisurely delaying construction here because there is no sign of development. NPR and neharpaar surprisingly have similar tone.

Comment

Does this mean I should stay away from investing in this area? Or I can wait because there won't be much price hike in near future?

Comment

They couldnt even finish 10% of the work that were supposed to by March '12 And last time I checked there were parts on this NPR that were under litigation. So unless there is some sort of compromise/ruling in the matter I see little point in considering investing in that area, unless you have some budget constraints.
                  Disclaimer: This is my understanding, plz do your own research and find out for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by quixotic View Post
                    They couldnt even finish 10% of the work that were supposed to by March '12 And last time I checked there were parts on this NPR that were under litigation. So unless there is some sort of compromise/ruling in the matter I see little point in considering investing in that area, unless you have some budget constraints.
                    As per my understanding

If land is acquired 50 % of work is completed ..
                    so 14 km worth land acquired out of 18 kms .. that itself makes the project around 30 - 35 % complete

If 3 out of 5 layers of road on 14 km is completed i am not sure how does that amounts to only 8 % of completion

I think the reporter has assigned a weight of 80 % to the bituminous layer only while its reverse if you see it technically

Around 80 % of costs go into till the stage the road has reached .. top layer is just around 17 % - 20 % of total cost

Cheers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X