Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NPR NPR Group Sector 88 Gurgoan

Collapse
X
Collapse

NPR NPR Group Sector 88 Gurgoan

Last updated: February 15 2014
336 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : NPR NPR Group Sector 88 Gurgoan

    Originally posted by BlessU View Post
    Hi
    Greetings

    Bade sahib.. kali topi wale.. ab sari sarak dubara banwayeinge??

    मनहूस श्री राम प्रयोगशाला

    अरे भाई, यह भारतीय सांड (India Bulls) थोडा मस्त बाया होगा सड़क पे. !!
    सड़क देदो बाबा जैसी मर्ज़ी.. छोटी हो,, बड़ी हो,, चौड़ी हो,, सब चलेगी !!

    Cheers
    Manhoos nahi Bless u ji , bauht ache time pe pata chaal gaya ki ye Indiabulls waale kya kar rhe the,.......Litigation mein waise hi time lag rha hai , 2-3 mahine aur sahi kam se kam sadak to achi banaaye......Even if they have to relay the gravel part...

    Comment


    • Re : NPR NPR Group Sector 88 Gurgoan

      Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
      Hindustan mein price kabhi nhi girte jaha pe project mein construction chalti rhe .... very true
      secondly , Ye jo developers itne high amount pe land kharid rhe hai , ye log bewakuf nahi hai ....they have spent approx 100 times of the money a normal investor will put ever....
      This is confusing..

      Delhi ke paas hone ka faayda abhi logo ko nahi smajh nahi arha hai....thoda time lagega smajah aajaayega....
      Ask those ppl who are staying in Dwarka earning good amount of money and still have to put up with no facilities at all....50% of the sales happning on Eway come from Dwarka and West Delhi only.....
      South Delhi ke pas zyada paisa tha they also made a mad rush for BPTP launch. Form were accepted under POLICE BANDOBAST for many launched. How does that guarantee success??


      A person earning good amount of money and wanting to purchase an appt , will not be able to do it in Dwarka as the Cash component is a major deterrent ....Get the help of a Chalu Accountant (CA)

      Aur Dwarka ke paas hote hue agar ek acha appt complex aata hai , Why wouldnt he like to shift in this area to get all the modern facilities and still be closer to capital....

      Secondly the biggest Drawback in dwarka is lack of planned commercial spaces....which to a certain point might be compensated with the malls and markets coming up in this stretch....

      Thoda time lagega....Aap dekhte jaao , and If you think that Developers yaha ab isse kam rate pe launch karenge to that is wishful thinking.....

      Godrej being a reputed and trustable(this means ppl know that their money will be utilised to make their appt only and not service the companys debt.) name in the industry , Location is not that great in 104 , prices being speculated from 3800 have come to 5500 in 6 months......

      I have confirmed news with me....That Godrej will be sold in less then a day..
      Approx 4000 cheques have already been picked for the project...without any proper info...


      Quiet possible But how is Chintels comparable to Godrej.. Justification is for CHINTELs price bro

      That gives the idea of trust ppl have in their name...
      Hi
      Greetings

      I think I remember having mentioned to a chintels customer in Sep11 that price of CHINTELs (3800 then) would run ahead of market and will soon cross 5k.

      The member might confirm this if reads it.

      Now Chintel will always enjoy the Pioneers advantage for launching ahead of other launches,, the noise of every new launch will always benefit a tiny wee bit in Chintels prices..

      With Every launch Chintel will always be quoted as a success story..

      CHINTELS would also work overtime to maintain this reputation by continuous progress on existing projects and hype through launches and media as they have another 350 acres to sell for JVs and through GH projects.

      Hope a little bit of angle on CHINTELs price rationale explanation is covered above.

      Cheers
      Ho

      Comment


      • Re : NPR NPR Group Sector 88 Gurgoan

        Sahi baat hain . Inn logo ko dikhna bhi tao hain ki road banane mein bahut busy hain . Litigation may take "X" number of years to settle, taab tak sadak banege, sample reject karenge, road todenge & the process goes on .


        Bhalla Ji, kindly confirm that above is the secret plan to divert attention from the main topic & the numerous issues of the D e way (as u know the a,b,c & dof the D e way ) .


        .............all above said in good fun . Not intended to hurt anybody .

        Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
        Manhoos nahi Bless u ji , bauht ache time pe pata chaal gaya ki ye Indiabulls waale kya kar rhe the,.......Litigation mein waise hi time lag rha hai , 2-3 mahine aur sahi kam se kam sadak to achi banaaye......Even if they have to relay the gravel part...
        Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

        Comment


        • Re : NPR NPR Group Sector 88 Gurgoan

          Originally posted by BlessU View Post
          Hi
          Greetings

          I think I remember having mentioned to a chintels customer in Sep11 that price of CHINTELs (3800 then) would run ahead of market and will soon cross 5k.

          The member might confirm this if reads it.

          Yes You said it a couple of times when there were rumours of ATs coming in 109 in jv with chintels...

          Now Chintel will always enjoy the Pioneers advantage for launching ahead of other launches,, the noise of every new launch will always benefit a tiny wee bit in Chintels prices..

          With Every launch Chintel will always be quoted as a success story..

          CHINTELS would also work overtime to maintain this reputation by continuous progress on existing projects and hype through launches and media as they have another 350 acres to sell for JVs and through GH projects.

          Hope a little bit of angle on CHINTELs price rationale explanation is covered above.

          Cheers
          Ho
          Bless u Ji , Probably location is a big factor here......Its surrounded by Villas on all four sides.....

          It has better location than kocoon otherwise Chintels waale apne liye naa rakhte ye zameen....

          Time se pehle progress kar rhe hai....

          the other day i went to the site and met their manager there...

          He said the only point We joined hands with ATS and Sobha were so that the whole area can come up at the same time,....ATS and paradiso he said will be completed by 2014 and SOBHA villas would take about 3 months more....Then this area will the most sought after on the whole Eway ....

          109 is by far the best sector , on Eway...
          Raheja Atharva , Shilas Vedanta , Vedas , Paradiso , ATS kocoon , Brisk Lumbini , Caladium homes , Sobha villas , Ek baari ye villas ban jaaye 1000 psf to in villas ki wajah se hi badd jaayenge , I am telling you....

          The kind of quality given by Sobha will be much much better than Emaar Palm Springs which currently are considered the best Villas in GGN..

          Comment


          • Re : NPR NPR Group Sector 88 Gurgoan

            Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
            Manhoos nahi Bless u ji , bauht ache time pe pata chaal gaya ki ye Indiabulls waale kya kar rhe the,.......Litigation mein waise hi time lag rha hai , 2-3 mahine aur sahi kam se kam sadak to achi banaaye......Even if they have to relay the gravel part...
            Hi
            Greetings

            Bhalla ji my tension is of Master Roads in Greater Faridabad as the same lab has also been approved for testing the work done by our Gawar & CO.

            Yeh to aise sari sadkein fail karte raheinge jinke liye janta 5 saal se intezar kar rahi hai!!

            Feeling ko pakdo Bhalla ji..Mahsoos kar ke dekho thoda.. Yeh lab Manhoos hai mere liye dono jagah.

            Cheers

            Comment


            • Re : NPR NPR Group Sector 88 Gurgoan

              Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
              Sahi baat hain . Inn logo ko dikhna bhi tao hain ki road banane mein bahut busy hain . Litigation may take "X" number of years to settle, taab tak sadak banege, sample reject karenge, road todenge & the process goes on .


              Bhalla Ji, kindly confirm that above is the secret plan to divert attention from the main topic & the numerous issues of the D e way (as u know the a,b,c & dof the D e way ) .


              .............all above said in good fun . Not intended to hurt anybody .
              Kaaash Manoj Jee Logon ka mind divert ho skata.....to ye to Bade Sahib bauht pehle hi karva dete......lol

              VIkas ki chinta Chodd do , Munni ki karo......lol

              Comment


              • Re : NPR NPR Group Sector 88 Gurgoan

                Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                Hi
                Greetings

                Bhalla ji my tension is of Master Roads in Greater Faridabad as the same lab has also been approved for testing the work done by our Gawar & CO.

                Yeh to aise sari sadkein fail karte raheinge jinke liye janta 5 saal se intezar kar rahi hai!!

                Feeling ko pakdo Bhalla ji..Mahsoos kar ke dekho thoda.. Yeh lab Manhoos hai mere liye dono jagah.

                Cheers
                Thik hai Bless u ji Kal band karva dete hai Lab ko hi......naa rhegi lab naa aayenge result.....

                Ab to IREF ke moderator , koi haath laga ke to dikhaaye......lol

                Comment


                • Re : NPR NPR Group Sector 88 Gurgoan

                  Bhalla Ji, any news on the realignment part ?


                  ...........no solid information is coming out, but something is certainly going on .


                  Any inside information ????
                  Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

                  Comment


                  • Re : NPR NPR Group Sector 88 Gurgoan

                    HINDUSTAN MEIN METRO KE AANE SE ZAADA METRO KI NEWS SE ZAADA RATE BADE THE AAS PAAS KE AREAS KE......

                    hope you get the point

                    Comment


                    • Re : NPR NPR Group Sector 88 Gurgoan

                      Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
                      Bless u Ji , Probably location is a big factor here......Its surrounded by Villas on all four sides.....

                      It has better location than kocoon otherwise Chintels waale apne liye naa rakhte ye zameen....

                      Time se pehle progress kar rhe hai....

                      the other day i went to the site and met their manager there...

                      He said the only point We joined hands with ATS and Sobha were so that the whole area can come up at the same time,....ATS and paradiso he said will be completed by 2014 and SOBHA villas would take about 3 months more....Then this area will the most sought after on the whole Eway ....

                      109 is by far the best sector , on Eway...
                      Raheja Atharva , Shilas Vedanta , Vedas , Paradiso , ATS kocoon , Brisk Lumbini , Caladium homes , Sobha villas , Ek baari ye villas ban jaaye 1000 psf to in villas ki wajah se hi badd jaayenge , I am telling you....

                      The kind of quality given by Sobha will be much much better than Emaar Palm Springs which currently are considered the best Villas in GGN..
                      Hi
                      Greetings

                      Ek baari ye villas ban jaaye 1000 psf to in villas ki wajah se hi badd jaayenge ,

                      This looks more probable explanation, and may be true with sector roads coming in place soon..I may be wrong though

                      Cheers

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X