• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : NPR NPR Group Sector 88 Gurgoan

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
    एनपीआर : डेडलाइन 31 मार्च, काम 8 फीसदी

Feb 17, 2012, 09.00AM IST

एनबीटी न्यूज ॥ गुड़गांव

नॉर्दर्न पेरिफेरल रोड ( एनपीआर ) का निर्माण अभी तक केवल 8 प्रतिशत ही हुआ है। यह खुलासा हूडा की लोकल विजिलेंस की जांच में हुआ है। लोकल विजिलेंस ने निर्माण कार्य निर्धारित समयावधि में पूरा नहीं होने को लेकर संबंधित अधिकारियांे से जवाब तलब किया है। हूडा की सिविल विंग के डिविजन नंबर 2 ने एक अप्रैल को एनपीआर के 14 किलोमीटर लंबे टुकड़े का टेंडर अलॉट किया था। यह टेंडर 44 करोड़ रुपये में दिया गया है। कंपनियों को 31 मार्च तक निर्माण पूरा करना था , लेकिन अभी मिट्टी डालने का काम ही किया जा सका है। सोमवार को एनपीआर की जांच करने के लिए लोकल विजिलेंस के इग्जेक्युटिव इंजीनियर एस . के . गुप्ता , सब डिविजनल इंजीनियर एस . के . कवयात्रा मौके पर पहुंचे। निर्माण कार्य कछुआ गति से चलते देख उन्होंने हैरानी जताई। उनके साथ संबंधित सब डिविजनल इंजीनियर बी . डी . यादव भी मौजूद थे।

गौरतलब है कि एनपीआर दिल्ली के द्वारका से शुरू होगा , जो एनएच -8 से खेड़कीदौला के पास जाकर मिलेगा। इसके बनने से गुड़गांव शहर को ट्रैफिक जाम से निजात मिल जाएगी। दिल्ली से आने वाला ट्रैफिक गुड़गांव में प्रवेश नहीं करेगा। जयपुर से दिल्ली की तरफ जाने वाला ट्रैफिक भी गुड़गांव नहीं आएगा।

लोकल विजिलेंस के इंचार्ज व इग्जेक्युटिव इंजीनियर एस . के . गुप्ता ने बताया कि एनपीआर पर कंपनी ने अब तक सिर्फ 8 प्रतिशत ही काम किया है। काम धीमी गति से होने पर जवाब मांगा गया है। साथ ही साथ मैटीरियल टेस्ट की रिपोर्ट सौंपने के लिए कहा गया है। यदि रिपोर्ट नहीं आती है तो वे सैंपल लेकर जांच करेंगे। इस मामले से ऐडमिनिस्ट्रेटर डॉ . प्रवीण कुमार को भी अवगत करा दिया गया है।

एनपीआर : डेडलाइन 31 मार्च, काम 8 फीसदी - Navbharat Times
    Hi
    Greetings

The news suggests that....
    "dway ke kaam pe Bhartiye Saand (Indiabulls) ne mitti dal di hai"
    aur
    "kaam tandrust Kachuwoon ki gati se tez chal raha hai"!!!

Tathyon ki pushti "starkta" vibhag ne ki hai..

commission pahuncte hi % badha di jayegi

Cheers
    Last edited March 16 2012, 12:05 AM.

Comment

I agree to your point.
      How one measures % completion depends on activities and tasks defined and parameters agreed by all parties.
      Some PMs assign some % completion value ( 25% to 50%) at the time of begin of a task and rest at final completion, and some don't assign any value until final completion.
      % Completion as per project plan may be different than actual ground progress.

Originally posted by golu11 View Post
      I kind of agree with you. 8% must have been the final result( completed road)..wheras if the actvities are divided into tasks as you mentioned it the work completed might be around 60-70%.

Reason being from Sec 84 itself you can see such a wide prepared road ( without the black finishing) and from pictures shared by Rudder it seems Sec 37 etc etc are also almost all set for finishing.All this cant be just 8%

Comment

I agree to this except on the point of "budget constraints". There is nothing "budget" on the NPR now .

NPR pricing is artificially hyped because of the very active Builder/Broker nexus & all kind of marketing ( including Internet marketing ) being done very aggressively by the parties, who r looking to benefit from this farce

Originally posted by quixotic View Post
        They couldnt even finish 10% of the work that were supposed to by March '12 And last time I checked there were parts on this NPR that were under litigation. So unless there is some sort of compromise/ruling in the matter I see little point in considering investing in that area, unless you have some budget constraints.
        Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Despite of all the negetive news on D way

For some unknown reasons the resale prices are still going up every month

Chintels prices have increased by 200-300 in last 1 month

Mahindra Aura Phase 3 prices are 4700-4750 and phase 4 is 4800-4875 (launched in 4375 2 months back)

I also do not understand why the resale prices are rising despite of no significant progress on the ground

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post

Mahindra Aura Phase 3 prices are 4700-4750 and phase 4 is 4800-4875 (launched in 4375 2 months back)

I also do not understand why the resale prices are rising despite of no significant progress on the ground
            The greatest fear known to mankind ever in the history has always been "the fear of unknown". And it will always be so.

Comment

Work or no work on NPR, no matter what the state of this road; bottom line is that prices for these projects that are situated alongside keep rising.. It makes no sense but this is the hard reality (albeit artificially created by builders) of the RE sector in gurgaon these days.

The sad part is that a person with limited means, has no choice but to fall prey to these so called "lucrative offers".
              Disclaimer: This is my understanding, plz do your own research and find out for yourself.

Comment

A good one .

........but i wonder how can certain people deny the facts which r in black & white & r appearing in various Newspapers/ News Magazines .

LOL, one explanation could be that these articles r sponsored by some forum members who r being termed as D e way haters in the forum by a lobby, instead of People who r talking facts on the D e way .

The articles quoted r exactly saying what many of us r saying . The delays r there for everybody to see . Future is totally unpredictable . It may take up to 6-7 or 8 years or more ( god knows ) for D e way to become livable .

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                Hi
                Greetings

The news suggests that....
                "dway ke kaam pe Bhartiye Saand (Indiabulls) ne mitti dal di hai"
                aur
                "kaam tandrust Kachuwoon ki gati se tez chal raha hai"!!!

Tathyon ki pushti "starkta" vibhag ne ki hai..

commission pahuncte hi % badha di jayegi

Cheers
                Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

I know many people on this forum will not like my comments but the fact is builders and brokers are to blame but biggest culprits are greedy investors. Again I'm not trying to insult anybody and do not want to do finger pointing.

But think of it, if a builder can sell his project (launched in nonsense location ) instantly at absurd prices why will he not do so? Investors in the Gurgaon market has made it inflated by atlest 50%. Every enduser knows this it is really foolish to pay 1cr for a house in a remote location that he will get after 3-4yrs. But end user has no option either pay more money now (which is not available) or go to absurdly remote location where there is no transportation etc and uncertain promises of future.

Gurgaon has groen because of its proximity to Delhi but the prices here are already more thatn Delhi. Think of it, if there was no prospect of money doubling in 3 yrs would anyone really want to come to new NH8 sectors. Very -2 few I believe. But the prices are out of reach for central locations, so end users have no choice.

Even that is fine if there were an organic growth in Gurgaon. But the fact is no new companies are setting shops in Gurgaon. No new sources of income in Gurgaon. I really wonder if this bubble can be sustained for very long. May be for another 3-4 yrs max.

I know investers work hard and want to see thier money grow but then so do builders and brokers. Only difference is the scale: investers are making few lacs, builders are making few crores. So the nexus is really between Builder, Broker and Investor. Loser is the end user which really needs the house.

In my opinon, the best way forward is to make a group that really analyse any new project and invest accordingly. Probably set up a pool of money. Atleast that will make sure that useless projects are not absurdly costly. May be it is an impossible solution. May be this bubble will never burst. But if it does then the biggest loosers will be investors and end users. Builder and brokers will not have much effect.

No intension to insult anybosy. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

The logic is very simple

Builder>> underwriter> Broker1>Broker2>Broker3> finally enduser.

This is how a normal sale happens....now with so many brokers active on DEW and inflating prices by the minute...builders projects are getting sold out in days....and whenever a new proejct comes Broker1 books profit and passes on the broker 2 (relatively smaller in means) and rotates money to a new proejct similar chain continues till broker3 (small time property dealer) who is stuck with this thing for next 3 years. Now these small time brokers get into proejcts because they are not able to book at original time because bigger financer/brokers book 4-5 unit in each projects, go to area near railway fatak near palam vihar be friends with one of these dealer and they will explain you the entire chain how it happens.

They will even promise few of the end user that even if DEW gets delyaed they will help them sell their units to other gullible end users NRIs.

There is an entire chain of brokers working diligently to promote this.

All new proejcts be that any reputed Builder (Godrej, Tata housing, Mahindra) all require these financers and brokers to seel other wise the recession we are in working class are trying to save their jobs and not but properties worth crores.

I know a broker/ Lala ji property dealer from dwarka who use to operate only in Dwarka sec 18 DDA flats, he has sold/transacted over 100+ flat in
                    only 1 society in Dwarka over 3-4 years now he is banking big in Dway and has atelast 3-4 unit in each proejct on DEW (even lumbini).

So normal progression or dream that all these dealers have is

Property dealer>> broker>> financer>> builder

Check out history of any builder lalaj company this is their growth path all use to small time proerty dealer in 80's and 90's.

Good for them but bad for middle class end user who end up paying very high prices because of greed of such people who are just making money and these guys keep moving in hordes from area to area.(makhi kaha shahad se door reh sakhti hai sir)

Originally posted by amit001 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by anupamtangri View Post
                      In my opinon, the best way forward is to make a group that really analyse any new project and invest accordingly. Probably set up a pool of money. Atleast that will make sure that useless projects are not absurdly costly. May be it is an impossible solution. May be this bubble will never burst. But if it does then the biggest loosers will be investors and end users. Builder and brokers will not have much effect.

No intension to insult anybosy. Just my 2 cents.

Brilliant analysis and all these investors/brokers also are aware of this but now when actual issues are disucssed no body will come forward and discuss this in detail but when any proejct specific price is considered they will give absurd figures like 11000 bsp to 15000 bsp.....

But these brokers don't understand one thing there is a huge difference between Delhi and Gurgaon RE.

Delhi RE end users and business men with black money who want to live near their shops.

but Gurgaon RE is mnc working middle,upper middle class with no black money so if prices will go to unrealistic levels sales will slump and price correction will happen for sure.

Check out wiht property dealers of Dwarka sales have almost dried up for them these days as prices ahve already reached absurd levels in 3 years. Things have started to stagnate in most of the sectors in Dwarka. (which amounts to depriciation in RE).

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X