Last updated: October 25 2018
3 | Posts
222 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling Fitting and Fixtures

Hi,

I recently bought a house in June'2018 gurgaon and i have a bank loan running up as well , Apart from the cirle rate i have paid an additional amount of 7.5 lakhs for fitting and fixtures via cheque.

I am starting to renovate the house , and i am thinking to sell all the fitting and fixtures and furniture of the house for the same amount. Will i attract any tax if i do it ?

Re : Selling Fitting and Fixtures

Originally posted by mackmukul View Post
    Hi,

I recently bought a house in June'2018 gurgaon and i have a bank loan running up as well , Apart from the cirle rate i have paid an additional amount of 7.5 lakhs for fitting and fixtures via cheque.

I am starting to renovate the house , and i am thinking to sell all the fitting and fixtures and furniture of the house for the same amount. Will i attract any tax if i do it ?
    It would attract the prevalent rate of GST on fittings and fixtures .
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

• mackmukul
      mackmukul commented
      Editing a comment
      any idea how much will that be ?
      I mean to ask what percentage ?

Also since fitting/furniture and fixtures are depreciating asset , can i claim any other benefit on that ?

• MANOJa
      MANOJa commented
      Editing a comment
      GST i suppose would be 18% & you can always show the sale at a much lower price, as they are used/second hand & take some money in cash . Alternatively, do a total cash deal to avoid GST .
Tags: None
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X