Re : Supertech Gurgaon Sector 70A-New Project- CLOSED

Supretech is coming with a project in Yamuna expressway in noida

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
      Good one Khan sahab -

Depaul sahab dhamki de ke chale gaaye

Lagta hain SP ka samarthan hain inko - tabhi dhamka rahe hain
      Amit bhai SP ka samarthan jise hota hai woh forum par time waste nahi karta, kahi chain snatching ya kidnapping kar raha hota hai

Comment

Originally posted by shkhan View Post
        Amit bhai SP ka samarthan jise hota hai woh forum par time waste nahi karta, kahi chain snatching ya kidnapping kar raha hota hai
        shkhan is right, Congress men are doing same thing in Gurgaon after getting SP support in center . See the link.

Gurgaon - City - The Times of India

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/g...e/12289308.cms
        Last edited March 22 2012, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Yaar Amit - I was looking forward to some juicy tidbits and a masala thread in the Gurgaon section... There shud have been 5Ok page views of this thread before u wud have announced his Pink-slip

In the days of yore, this wud have been called a "KLPD"

He did have access to the inner circle - Amar singh, Sahara, DLF etc

But it was more of big talk than execution. The guy got fired from the company because of non performance.

Comment

Magadh,

The guy was very close to Sahara. Infact one he introduced us/our tea, to Subroto Roy and his sons..

He told us a lot of spicy stories about the Bollywood/Politics... But I am sure half of them were the figment of his imagination

Originally posted by shkhan View Post
            kyon Aroraji Dway band karwa denge ya MSY SPR ka alignment Noida ki taraf karwa denge ?
            Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
            Yaar Amit - I was looking forward to some juicy tidbits and a masala thread in the Gurgaon section... There shud have been 5Ok page views of this thread before u wud have announced his Pink-slip

In the days of yore, this wud have been called a "KLPD"

Comment

Supertech is coming to gurgaon in Sector 79 . This is what i have been told today . Dont know how true or false the information is but it has been passed onto me without asking in general conversation .

Comment

Magadh,

The guy was very close to Sahara. Infact one he introduced us/our tea, to Subroto Roy and his sons..

He told us a lot of spicy stories about the Bollywood/Politics... But I am sure half of them were the figment of his imagination
                Well Amit, even I was hoping to more juicy tales and relive degree days.. usually in college some or other bugger like this would end up in our batch and ... Na chahte hue bhi bahut maje de chuka hota tha by the time year ended ....

Here is one from my collection:
                This chap claimed to have been really close to the political scene in India. One evening after class we decided to play a prank on him. On way back to hostel, one of us told him Sonia Gandhi has been injured, then another one accosted him to the canteen and repeated the story.... when he came to canteen others left and couple more guys joined him on table.
                He said to them with remarkable straight face- Sonia G. is injured. The folks made very good fun of him and pretended they did not believe his story... all the while gathering audience from nearby canteen patrons and screwing him further.
                Finally after 10 mins, the canteen owner walked in with a grievous face + urgency tone said Dean of the institute was on the call: There was breaking news of Sonia G now dead and as per the Dean, he had to immediately shut down the canteen so asked us to leave immediately.
                At once, the bugger jumped up from his seat and his hands in supporting gesture to complete the effect, started shouting in ecstasy:
                "Le phar Le... .Le Phar le" .... Main nahi keh raha tha... Mere sources ..blah blah....
                What an unbelievable scene...

PS: Have you NRIs been keeping track of the INR? She has been falling lately for you..
                Last edited March 23 2012, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Good days are here again

Originally posted by matrix_55 View Post
                  Well Amit, even I was hoping to more juicy tales and relive degree days.. usually in college some or other bugger like this would end up in our batch and ... Na chahte hue bhi bahut maje de chuka hota tha by the time year ended ....

This chap claimed to have been really close to the political scene in India. One evening after class we decided to play a prank on him. On way back to hostel, one of us told him Sonia Gandhi has been injured, then another one accosted him to the canteen and repeated the story.... when he came to canteen others left and couple more guys joined him on table.
                  He said to them with remarkable straight face- Sonia G. is injured. The folks made very good fun of him and pretended they did not believe his story... all the while gathering audience from nearby canteen patrons and screwing him further.
                  Finally after 10 mins, the canteen owner walked in with a grievous face + urgency tone said Dean of the institute was on the call: There was breaking news of Sonia G now dead and as per the Dean, he had to immediately shut down the canteen so asked us to leave immediately.
                  At once, the bugger jumped up from his seat and his hands in supporting gesture to complete the effect, started shouting in ecstasy:
                  "Le phar Le... .Le Phar le" .... Main nahi keh raha tha... Mere sources ..blah blah....

PS: Have you NRIs been keeping track of the INR? She has been falling lately for you..

Comment

LO fir bhaiyo suno ek juicy tale

THis bugger one told us, he said and I quote

"Yaar ek baar main Subroto Roy/his sons ke ghar main baith ke apne red boxer main X box khel raha tha , tabhi main dekhta hoon ki saamne se "Mukesh Ambani" aa raha hain...meri halat kharab ho gai I was stunned and standing there in my red boxers and seeing what to do. Mukesh ambani said hi to me and when to meet subroto/his sons

Originally posted by matrix_55 View Post

Comment

LO fir bhaiyo suno ek juicy tale

THis bugger one told us, he said and I quote

"Yaar ek baar main Subroto Roy/his sons ke ghar main baith ke apne red boxer main X box khel raha tha , tabhi main dekhta hoon ki saamne se "Mukesh Ambani" aa raha hain...meri halat kharab ho gai I was stunned and standing there in my red boxers and seeing what to do. Mukesh ambani said hi to me and when to meet subroto/his sons
                      hehe.. mast .. ekdam mast.. kaunsa office hai amit aapka..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X