Collapse

Supertech Gurgaon Sector 70A-New Project- CLOSED

Last updated: May 23 2012
79 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Supertech Gurgaon Sector 70A-New Project- CLOSED

In the current market put majority in FD/Debt fund...but put a portion via SIP mode in mutual funds...

When the cycle turns and the boom time comes in stock market, then you will be benefited.

You can put money in bond funds..that has the potential to beat FD returns.. when interest rates started to all, bond prices rice...We are at the peak of interest rate cycle (hopefully)

So investing in Bond/Gilt funds could give you 12-13% post tax returns which is better than the FD's

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
      In the current market put majority in FD/Debt fund...but put a portion via SIP mode in mutual funds...

When the cycle turns and the boom time comes in stock market, then you will be benefited.

You can put money in bond funds..that has the potential to beat FD returns.. when interest rates started to all, bond prices rice...We are at the peak of interest rate cycle (hopefully)

So investing in Bond/Gilt funds could give you 12-13% post tax returns which is better than the FD's
      How can one buy SIP while being not physically present in India ? Can I buy it online ? If yes, what all details are required ?

Comment

Contact any bank - they will tell u the way

Comment

I scanned whole thread but I believe members went off Track, The thread is for Supertech and I see no information even after 8 pages of comments.
          Thanks,ROHANm

Comment

Rohan jee

There is no supertech project in 70 A as of now.. infact, i doubt if they even have landbank in 70 A.. to this thread is basically is a free for all.. nothing is off topic here.. yahan ka to topic hi off topic hai
            sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

here is info

Property dealers' mail excerpts
              -------------------
              Presenting a new residential property Supertech New Project launch by Supertech Builder located at Sec 79, in Gurgaon near NH8 the Intersection of Northern Surrounded by a host of planned 5 star Hotels, Golf Courses. Supertech New Project offers 2/3/4 BHK apartments starting sizes are varying from 1295 to 3600 sq. ft. with good amenities like Club House, Swimming Pool, Gymnasium, Kids Play Area and Jogging Track.

Type Tentative Size (Sq.ft.) INR
              2BR-2T 1295 sq ft 61,51,250 (4750 /sq ft)
              2BR-2T-1SR 1525 sq ft 72,43,750 (4750 /sq ft)
              3BR-3T 1945 sq ft 92,38,750 (4750 /sq ft)
              3BR-3T-1SR 2225 sq ft 1,05,68,750 (4750 /sq ft)
              4BR-4T 3600 sq ft 1,71,00,000 (4750 /sq ft)

Originally posted by ROHANm View Post
              I scanned whole thread but I believe members went off Track, The thread is for Supertech and I see no information even after 8 pages of comments.

Comment

I also received similar email which also says there is inaugural discount of 250 .
                Originally posted by manu813 View Post
                Property dealers' mail excerpts
                -------------------
                Presenting a new residential property Supertech New Project launch by Supertech Builder located at Sec 79, in Gurgaon near NH8 the Intersection of Northern Surrounded by a host of planned 5 star Hotels, Golf Courses. Supertech New Project offers 2/3/4 BHK apartments starting sizes are varying from 1295 to 3600 sq. ft. with good amenities like Club House, Swimming Pool, Gymnasium, Kids Play Area and Jogging Track.

Type Tentative Size (Sq.ft.) INR
                2BR-2T 1295 sq ft 61,51,250 (4750 /sq ft)
                2BR-2T-1SR 1525 sq ft 72,43,750 (4750 /sq ft)
                3BR-3T 1945 sq ft 92,38,750 (4750 /sq ft)
                3BR-3T-1SR 2225 sq ft 1,05,68,750 (4750 /sq ft)
                4BR-4T 3600 sq ft 1,71,00,000 (4750 /sq ft)

Comment

yup!!! i too recieved the mail with the same price mentioned and an inaugral discount of 250.

Very steep if you ask me. I would anyday opt for palm hills sector 77 or raheja revanta in that region rather than go to sec 79 and pay this much money. Where has supertech left the margin for us to earn anything. Disappointing entry from supertech in gurgaon RE !!
                  sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

For further information & discussion on this project, please visit:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...urgaon?t=29127
                    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X