Last updated: March 20 2012
7 | Posts
1265 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions : 4BHK for 1 Cr in Sohna/Golf Course Extension Road, Gurgaon

Hello Friends

I have been reviewing this forum for some time and really liked the forum and the information avalable. Coming to the point, i am on the lookout to buy a place in around GCX or Sonha road prefabllay a 4BHK+ SQ area around 2000-2500 sqft. Could you guys please help me getting a good place. Let me know what places to see and good colonies..My Budget is around 1cr

Re : Suggestions : 4BHK for 1 Cr in Sohna/Golf Course Extension Road, Gurgaon

98 Views and no reply. Guys please help me out to get some suitable place. Help from your side will enable me to select something good

Comment

If by RTM you mean immediate possesion, 2000-2500 sqft in 1 Cr would mean 5000-4000/sq ft price- which is impossible to get at GCX for a decent flat by a so called reputed builder (though all of them are reputed for wrong reasons these days)

Check other threads on this forum, you would get an idea about resale prices in this area (which is anywhere above 6K per sq ft for RTM)

Comment

You can buy gpl Eden heights. In sec 70. Project is surrounded by unitech wildflower country and unitech south park

Comment

Originally posted by GurgaonBulls View Post
          You can buy gpl Eden heights. In sec 70. Project is surrounded by unitech wildflower country and unitech south park

Thanks. But i am still looking for a ready to move in. They say the possession is in 2013.

Comment

I suggest if you for a ready to move option, you should consider builder floors and even those might be hard to come by in your budget.
            Disclaimer: This is my understanding, plz do your own research and find out for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by patanahi View Post
              Hello Friends

I have been reviewing this forum for some time and really liked the forum and the information avalable. Coming to the point, i am on the lookout to buy a place in around GCX or Sonha road prefabllay a 4BHK+ SQ area around 2000-2500 sqft. Could you guys please help me getting a good place. Let me know what places to see and good colonies..My Budget is around 1cr
              In this budget you can get ~1700 sq feet in co-op soceity in Sec 56/55. Not a bad choice unless and untill you prefer a builder set up like emaar etc. But that would need additional 40L.

Comment

Boss,

You seems to be new in Gurgaon...even if you double yr budget (i.e. Rs 2 Cr) you will not get a 4BHK RTM on GCX.

Originally posted by patanahi View Post
                Hello Friends

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X