Last updated: November 27 2018
3 | Posts
412 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for plot of 240 sqyd in Gurgaon : Ansal Esencia & other options

Hello All,

I am looking for a plot of around 240 sq yard, budget is around 1.7 cr. Have seen below areas and need to consider or finalize any of them.

- Ansal Escencia , rate quoted around 70k

- Mayfield garden

- South city 2

- Malibu

From what I see, i get the desired plot size within my budget in Ansal Escencia and I have been told that its 2 blocks C and F are fully livable now. And this township is upcoming and will appreciate in future.

Would it be wise to buy plot there (considering I have around 1-2 years to move) or should i be looking at other areas as above.

I am only looking at private developers, not for HUDA plots.
    Last edited November 27 2018, 05:56 AM.

Re : Looking for plot of 240 sqyd in Gurgaon : Ansal Esencia & other options

Yogesh : mate good choice .. sector 67/66/65 .. there are some very good builders who are doing very good work in these sectors. M3m/Emaar/AIPL/IREO .. I think ansal esencia will benefit from the work these builders have done, better to stick to this location as compared to the others you have mentioned, thats my advice .. hope it helps.

Regards
    Rahul

Comment

• yogesharora28
      yogesharora28 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Rahul,

Thanks for the inputs, they definitely help. Would you also have any idea about Ansal Escencia, as in if that seems like a decent choice of builder/society.

• rahk2012
      rahk2012 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yogesh : bro anytime, I think ansal esencia will benefit from the work of 4-5 builders I mentioned in my previous post but esencia in itself is quite big, I dont have much idea about how the plotting is done(i monitor M3M and Emaar projects in this area majorly), so my suggestion is to do your home work throughly. Ansal has built floors by himself and thats where you should target(that particular sector within esencia) .. as the finished products will get filled first .. and if your plot is near habitation (likely your investment will command premium) .. hope it helps.

PS: you must also check out plots in vatika sector 83/82 .. I think they have huge potential with similar budget

Regards
      Rahul
Tags: None
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X