Last updated: December 29 2018
10 | Posts
733 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RTM 3 BHK in New Gurgaon under 1 Crore

Hi,

I am looking to buy a ready to move 3 bhk in New Gurgaon/ DEW area under 1Cr budget (+/- 5 lacs). I have visited quite a few properties over the last 4 months and have finally shortlisted the following:

1. Emaar Palm Gardens, Sec 83: I liked the location of the project as well as the overall layout. The only concern is that I am getting a unit in my budget in only under construction towers whose OC is expected by March. I am a little skeptical of the timelines being given by Emaar.

2. Vatika Seven Lamps, Sec 82: Location, layout is good but this project is slightly older than other options. Plus, construction quality of Vatika is questionable.

3. Bestech Sanskruti, Sec 92: Layout is pretty good but the location is a big minus at this point. It is far from both NH8 & DEW.

4. DLF NTH, Sec 90: Really liked the infra and the overall project. But, location is a challenge again. Plus, the open shafts present in the hallway take away the premium feel from the house.

5. SS Coralwood, Sec 84: BSP-wise, it gives the most value for money. Layout is also good. The only challenge is the approach road to the project. Also, it has the least amount of green area amongst all the options.

Could you please help evaluate these options and make a suggestion? I am really confused about whether to shell out so much money (in case of Palm Gardens or Vatika 7 lamps), or settle for more remote projects (like DLF NTH, Bestech Sanskruti, SS Coralwood) in the hope that they will develop better in future?

Regards,

RK
    Last edited December 26 2018, 10:50 PM.

Re : RTM 3 BHK in New Gurgaon under 1 Crore

You can go for DLF in terms of quality and maintinance. You can also check casabella 4 BHK 2500 sqft... It has the best location in new gurgaon and maintinance is good.

Comment

• rk1958
      rk1958 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for your inputs. I've heard negative things about Mapsko's construction quality from all the brokers. Isn't that a concern?

+1 agree to MM

Comment

I suggest to check out Tulip Ace in sector 89.on pataudi road. People are already staying there and its close to DEW. Facilities and quality is very good. U can get a 2200 3 bhk +sq for around 90 AI.TAI.That too with ACs and wooden flooring. You must visit it once before u decide and dont reject based on hear say. i have a 5 bhk there so I can tell u from my experience that visiting and seeing changed my perspective

Comment

Try Tulip Orange and Voilet for under 1 Cr in gurgaon. I still feel GCX and SPR is better right now for RTM or RTM in 2019.

It's well in budget and obviously infra wise also it's ahead from DEW or New Town of GGN.

Last edited December 28 2018, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anujwadhwa View Post
          Try Tulip Orange and Voilet for under 1 Cr in gurgaon. I still feel GCX and SPR is better right now for RTM or RTM in 2019.

It's well in budget and obviously infra wise also it's ahead from DEW or New Town of GGN.
          Agree to some extent however Violet will not come under 1Cr except top floor. Orange yes but I am not sure of society..

Comment

rk1958 Have you evaluated GCX or SPR? What advantage you see in sector 80s? Btw I am sailing in same boat as you - looking for RTM 1 crore - 3BHK.
            Last edited December 30 2018, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
            Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X