BUILDER

Last updated: January 28 2019
1 | Posts
163 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUILDER

i bought a shop at gurgaon under constructions and the builder revised the floor chart which is more then 10% and after that he didn’t informed me about that ok, but when i contact them then they said they will reduced the amount into the total due amount ok, but after 18 months i already paid 95% of shop cost and now they are asking me to return the builder buyer agreement and mou they are saying we will give you updated mou and builder buyer agreement it smells something fishy please help me out of this, should i return them or not wait till possession ??

Re : BUILDER

Originally posted by sales.callistointernational View Post
    i bought a shop at gurgaon under constructions and the builder revised the floor chart which is more then 10% and after that he didn’t informed me about that ok, but when i contact them then they said they will reduced the amount into the total due amount ok, but after 18 months i already paid 95% of shop cost and now they are asking me to return the builder buyer agreement and mou they are saying we will give you updated mou and builder buyer agreement it smells something fishy please help me out of this, should i return them or not wait till possession ??
    What is the name of the Builder & the Project? There could be an existing thread on this and this thread would then have to be merged with the original thread.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Tags: None
    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X