Hi experts,

The project M3M Broadway in Sector 71, Gurgaon, is already under construction and the possession is expected in Q4 of 2023. This is multi concept, but I am thinking of investing in retail unit (about 550 sq ft), preferably on first floor which might fall within my budget (around 14K psft, around 80-85 Lacs in total). Till possession, they are giving assured return of 11%.

Request please advise if this is a good project to invest in. What's the scope ? Would it be value for money!

You may like to advise other competitive projects also, please.

Thanks already.
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Sangeeta,

Just to tell you a very interesting point here, about understanding floor numbers, this information is about m3m corner walk(and i assume it would apply same to Broadway) :

1) Lower ground : only 25 shops
    2) Lower ground floor : this is actually the ground floor
    3) Upper ground floor : this is actually the first floor
    4) first floor : this is actually the second floor , hope it helps.

PS: I didnt even bother to check broadway details, the commercial retail lockable shops are under huge pressure, only the main road facing ground floor shops usually survive(but with so many markets coming, I suspect they will crumble under pressure in future), rest of the shops don't, thats my suggestion .. to stay away .. rest its your money ..

2) a first floor in urbana is the first floor and same for m3m cosmopolitan

Regards
    Rahul

Regards
    Rahul

Regards
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • rahk20122 months ago
      Antyime Sangeeta.

Nothing new in broadway, already has everything you mentioned, all other developers like Dlf/Vatika/Ameya/Baani/Aipl/Paras/Amb/Elan/Signature global/SS group are working on similar commercial products

2) I wanted to warn you regarding the first floor , you will end up buying something on the 2nd floor .. there are other factors like high loading factor/high maintenance/over supply of retail shops/markets ... a few more points ..

PS: I have wrote this message in a bit hush but I have tried my best to educate you .. rest my take is that the retail shops will be under huge pressure and the market correction would bound to happen in about 5 years

Regards
      Rahul

Regards
      Rahul

Regards
      Rahul

Regards
      Rahul

Regards
      Rahul

Regards
      Rahul

Regards
      Rahul

Regards
      Rahul
  • Thanks again...

I wonder where to invest then ?...

residential !!... do we have any options in gurgaon...talking budget, if its residential we can stretch it to 1 cr at maximum..... but in case of commercial, we have restricted the budget to 85 lacs...

Talking residential investment, we would not prefer sector eighties.... around sohna road/SPR/golf course, do we have any options ??? or is it too less for the buddget.... ?

Thanks....
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • rahk20122 months ago
      @ sangeeta:

well I think in commercial you can invest in virtual office spaces or virtual space in an anchor store(but you need to understand a lot of things around it, specially the location of the property and the price point you are entering), if you are following the market over a period of time .. then only invest ..else I am sure you will be trapped.

there are investors that bought in m3m urbana main road facing at 10,500 per sq feet in 2011/2012 "Vs" you are planning to buy a first floor shop in 2019 for 14000/per sq feet , that too the urbana's location is expected to boom in the next 2 - 3 years where as yours will take 4 years to complete + add at least 6 years to be a dead property

Residential luxury properties are a dead investment ..you can do some due diligence in properties that are offered by signature global or ninex sector 76

PS: I am not endorsing ninex or bashing M3m, I am a huge fan of m3m's workmanship (the quality which m3m offers, their delivery speed .. but as an RE enthusiast .. my liking shouldn't be influencing me but rather various RE fundamentals .. )and its investors have prospered but those were old days .. the market fundamentals are very weak since last 5 years and expected to be worse going fwd ..

Regards
      Rahul

PS: I am not endorsing ninex or bashing M3m, I am a huge fan of m3m's workmanship (the quality which m3m offers, their delivery speed .. but as an RE enthusiast .. my liking shouldn't be influencing me but rather various RE fundamentals .. )and its investors have prospered but those were old days .. the market fundamentals are very weak since last 5 years and expected to be worse going fwd ..

Regards
      Rahul

Regards
      Rahul

Regards
      Rahul

Regards
      Rahul
  • Is there any builder offering mixed land use where there are residences connected to mall/ office space. I'm not taking about service apartments. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • rahk20122 months ago
      Radhadesh : Mate, urbana business park .. its next to victory valley .. m3m golf estate .. m3m merlin .. .. now dont tell me if m3m is coming with a project with offices and residential apartments ..

PS : these office spaces are also 5 minutes apart : urbana premium/tee point/aipl central/m3m ifc etc

Regards
      Rahul ..

PS : these office spaces are also 5 minutes apart : urbana premium/tee point/aipl central/m3m ifc etc

Regards
      Rahul ..

Regards
      Rahul
  • Hi sangeeta just went through your thread, broadway is a mix use development by M3M since you know the intricacues il give you as perspective on these projects, its located on the southern periphral road very near to the golfcourse road extension eventually going to be a metro corridor. Such high street retail projects have picked up a lot since about 2 years or so and to make it more lucrative developers are offering a return your money paid which gives back about 40% of the money you have paid. I feel SPR will take about 4-5 years to develop. This project has got a pretty decent catchment as well. Now there are a lot of such projects coming up in the vicinity,how good m3m will lease it, is proportional to the appreciation you will get.
    CommentQuote