Sort by :
Filter by :
- Hi Sangeeta,
Just to tell you a very interesting point here, about understanding floor numbers, this information is about m3m corner walk(and i assume it would apply same to Broadway) :
1) Lower ground : only 25 shops
2) Lower ground floor : this is actually the ground floor
3) Upper ground floor : this is actually the first floor
4) first floor : this is actually the second floor , hope it helps.
PS: I didnt even bother to check broadway details, the commercial retail lockable shops are under huge pressure, only the main road facing ground floor shops usually survive(but with so many markets coming, I suspect they will crumble under pressure in future), rest of the shops don't, thats my suggestion .. to stay away .. rest its your money ..
2) a first floor in urbana is the first floor and same for m3m cosmopolitan
- Thanks again...
I wonder where to invest then ?...
residential !!... do we have any options in gurgaon...talking budget, if its residential we can stretch it to 1 cr at maximum..... but in case of commercial, we have restricted the budget to 85 lacs...
Talking residential investment, we would not prefer sector eighties.... around sohna road/SPR/golf course, do we have any options ??? or is it too less for the buddget.... ?
- Is there any builder offering mixed land use where there are residences connected to mall/ office space. I'm not taking about service apartments. Thanks.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi sangeeta just went through your thread, broadway is a mix use development by M3M since you know the intricacues il give you as perspective on these projects, its located on the southern periphral road very near to the golfcourse road extension eventually going to be a metro corridor. Such high street retail projects have picked up a lot since about 2 years or so and to make it more lucrative developers are offering a return your money paid which gives back about 40% of the money you have paid. I feel SPR will take about 4-5 years to develop. This project has got a pretty decent catchment as well. Now there are a lot of such projects coming up in the vicinity,how good m3m will lease it, is proportional to the appreciation you will get.CommentQuote0Flag
I am close to finalizing the shop in M3M corner walk. Any advide or sugegstions from experts are welcome.