Last updated: April 5 2019
4 | Posts
696 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AIPL Zen Residences in Sector 70A, Gurgaon

Hi,

I am planning to buy a flat as end user and came to know about AIPL Zen Residences in Sector 70A, Gurgaon. I had a budget of 90 to 95 lakhs and was looking for Alpha Corp's Gurgaon One in sector 84 but AIPL Zen looks fine as per the quality and subvention scheme. As per the builder, they will offer possession in September 2020. Is it worth investing in this project?
    Last edited April 4 2019, 12:28 AM.

Re : AIPL Zen Residences in Sector 70A, Gurgaon

What plan you are getting in this project in Subvention plan? I mean what they are asking for and what you are getting in Subvention scheme. I tried to called AIPL for this enquiry but all they say is someone will get back to you. (I am trying the number given on their website).

Also, have you considered AIPL Peachful homes aswel.

Comment

• yuvraj27
      yuvraj27 commented
      Editing a comment
      The plan they are quoting is 10% on booking and 15% on offer of possession. rest will be loaned and then u can opt for 1 yr or 2 yrs relief on emis which will be borne by the builder and then you have to pay the emis.

Buy ready to move , if you want peace and a real roof over your head ....unless you have money to forget about . Statistically you getting property in next 10 years is zero , aim for 15 -18 years . Effestively one generation of your family ...yep that is the unspoken truth .

However I maybe wrong , I doubt it but I can eat humble pie . My 2 cents worth . Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Rohit1975 View Post
      Buy ready to move , if you want peace and a real roof over your head ....unless you have money to forget about . Statistically you getting property in next 10 years is zero , aim for 15 -18 years . Effestively one generation of your family ...yep that is the unspoken truth .

However I maybe wrong , I doubt it but I can eat humble pie . My 2 cents worth . Good luck
      Well said Rohit, it's an harsh reailty which most of the people never understand and builder/broker never says but indeed it's true.

Comment

Tags: None
      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X