Last updated: May 18 2019
3 | Posts
458 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for 2bhk/3Bhk Apartment Budget under 70 Lacs in Gurgaon

Hi Everyone,

Need your suggestions in finalizing a house in Gurgaon for a family of 3, i have seen many projects but still not able to finalize any as some have possesions as late as 3-4 yrs and i will find it difficult to pay Rent and EMI's simultaneously, plz suggest i have seen under construction Emilia Floors of Vatika but not sure if the size of 980 Sq.ft will be sufficient or not then others like Vatika Turning point where possesion is late but they are giving stay option till possession in Vatika INXT as they claimed, also M3M Natura where price is 83 lacs for 2Bhk but they said u will get possesion in 1.5yrs, SS Coralwood where a 3Bhk on top floor is available at 81lacs ready to move, i liked Hero Homes as well at 65 lacs but posession in late 2022 plz guide me with some gud project to buy for end use with gud facilities in and out of society.
    Last edited May 9 2019, 11:32 AM.

Re : Looking for 2bhk/3Bhk Apartment Budget under 70 Lacs in Gurgaon

Check ninex sector 76, just pay attention to the construction quality, Loading factor, specs of the property

PS: try for distress deals, if you can get approx 1900 sq feet apartment for about 70 to 80 lacs(that would be awesome), its ready to move. Hope it helps.

Regards
    Rahul

Comment

Re : Looking for 2bhk/3Bhk Apartment Budget under 70 Lacs in Gurgaon

Hi, I have been offered a 2BHK at a ready to move in society for 50L near sector 84. However I am looking for a 2 BHK flat closer to the metro route around Sushant Lok or DLF projects. Any recommendation for a great deal or opportunity in that area? Thanks

Comment

Tags: None
      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X