BW Money component in gurgaon HUDA sectors

Last updated: July 11 2019
10 | Posts
539 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BW Money component in gurgaon HUDA sectors

I am planning to buy house in Gurgaon HUDA sectors for giving on rent. What sectors is good for investment/rental income perspective ?

Also what is the B/W component in buying house there as accordingly will demand in the property I am selling in Delhi to buy in Gurgaon.

Re : BW Money component in gurgaon HUDA sectors

No Suggestion !!

Experts please advise

Comment

All sectors of Gurgaon are having almost simillar kind of rentals, But people prefer to stay at the places near to metro/Rapid metro station and it commands for little premium in terms of rental and can be rented out fastly.

You have not mentioned your budget and size of plot which you are looking for. 2 BHK/1BHK is in more demand and can be rented out easily.

You can look for Golf Course road (Sec 42 & 43), South City 1, Sushant Lok 1 as they are near to Gurgaon Metro and Rapid metro station.

In case of B/W components in Plot deals it is almost 50:50 but I saw some deals where sellers are ok with entire amount as cheque.

Last edited June 14 2019, 02:29 PM.
      Read with the intent to understand not to argue.....

Comment

Thanks for your reply I will be looking for built up house and my budget is around 1.8 Cr

Comment

• chetan.kohli
          chetan.kohli commented
          Editing a comment
          For that budget why will you go for huda sectors? You’d rather invest in Nirvana and thereabouts where the rents are much higher.

• rajat007
          rajat007 commented
          Editing a comment
          In this budget you can easily get 300-350 sq yard house in sector 4, 7, 9 etc. Prices have not moved in these sectors since last few years.

Road infrastructure is not that good in this area otherwise these are good residential areas.

Better to call a broker and check.

Last edited June 17 2019, 11:56 PM.

chetan.kohli - Do you mean Nirvana Country .. Sector 50 ?
        Is that not costlier .. Would I find a independent house there in my budget ?

Comment

• deepak465
          deepak465 commented
          Editing a comment
          In a budget of 1.8 you can get 100/60 Square yard built-up house with 2-3 stories in HUDA sectors.You may get 161 square yard plot in HUDA sectors or may be built up house with old construction . In Nirwana, South city 2 and other old gated societies you can get only 60 square yard built-up houses (Not sure if they have anything less than 200 sq. Yard in these colonies after 60 sq yard plotting) and will save some bucks with you as well.

I am mainly looking for rental income and long term appreciation, so which sector/gated residency is more advisable.
        I can increase my budget by 10-20% based on options.

If I go out and look for any dealer he may suggest in his areas only, so I want to shortlist area first and then reach out to any dealer.

Comment

Any other suggestion .. guys ?

Comment

YOu can also check sector 31 and 40 hardly 2 km from metro and good for living as well

Comment

Tags: None
            Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X