Dear forum members... I’m a first time buyer looking for a residential property with few basic thoughts:

1. Good location with potential for rate appreciation

2. Good rental return starting immediately since I’m living on rent and it will help mitigate

3. I live in Sector 47 so hopefully nearby so that I can keep an eye

Any suggestions and recommendation welcome 🙏🏻
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Members, please note -

No Buying/Selling Solicitations: IREF is NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards.

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • MANOJa4 months ago
      The warning is for some elements of the members who might be posting content here which is against the rules.
  • Hey Buddy,

I found some relevant information for you which might be of some help. I can't comment on the properties in gurgaon since I haven't stayed there but can help you a bit with the finance part.

Check this .
    CommentQuote
  • Bumping for guidance please.
    CommentQuote