Last updated: July 23 2016
51 | Posts
11600 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Essel Towers, Suncity Projects, Mehrauli, Gurgaon

Hi Friends,

I need to sell (relatives') a lower floor, 5BHK flat in "pilots court" block of Essel towers. Can anyone give me an idea on the current or history of resale prices here ?

99 acres etc. have too big a range 8500/- to 11500/- psf , so it is not very helpful.

As I understand, the build up area is 3750sqft. Not sure why super-buildup area is not used here while negotiating. The 3750 area does not include any common/lift/balcony area.

Any pros-cons that I can use while negotiating a sale. I have very rarely been to gurgaon until recently so any help would be appreciated.
    So far I understand :
    1. The location is very good. Next to Malls and Metro. (+ve ?)
    2. The pilot court has the best club and open space around it wrt. other blocks in essel tower. True ? +ve ?
    3. Every room inside flat too has fire safety (sprinklers) features. (+ve ?)

4. The construction is old. One of the oldest society in ggn (-ve ?)

i also want to know if bigger flats command higher per sft price than smaller flats in the same society in gurgaon or not ?? At least in NOIDA, this is the case.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Cheers,
    Last edited December 29 2016, 05:14 PM.

Re : Essel Towers, Suncity Projects, Mehrauli, Gurgaon

In resale, usually built up area is used for negotiations. You may put this point while negotiating which might give you more weight age... In guragon bigger flats get less /sqft rate. Would also like to tell you that there would be very less people interested in it as price would be on higher side

Comment

Hi...I also saw a 3bhk for end use there but didn't liked it due to old construction..... agree that the location is gud but as the rates are already on higher side, so i doubt any invester will prefer it....secondly, the building is old which end users generally don't prefer.... & being the apartment, there is no possibility to re-build it at any time....

Originally posted by sequence View Post
      Hi Friends,

I need to sell (relatives') a lower floor, 5BHK flat in "pilots court" block of Essel towers. Can anyone give me an idea on the current or history of resale prices here ?

99 acres etc. have too big a range 8500/- to 11500/- psf , so it is not very helpful.

As I understand, the build up area is 3750sqft. Not sure why super-buildup area is not used here while negotiating. The 3750 area does not include any common/lift/balcony area.

Any pros-cons that I can use while negotiating a sale. I have very rarely been to gurgaon until recently so any help would be appreciated.
      So far I understand :
      2. The pilot court has the best club and open space around it wrt. other blocks in essel tower. True ? +ve ?

i also want to know if bigger flats command higher per sft price than smaller flats in the same society in gurgaon or not ?? At least in NOIDA, this is the case.

Cheers,

Comment

Thanks Smashingvick and masque.
        Your inputs will help me negotiate the best possible deal.

Cheers,

Comment

No buyers!!!

Guys.. 3 months of advertising and showing the house to over 100 ppl, no one is ready to pay even 8500/- all inclusive !!!
          I got offers in range of 7500-8200 only.. And 99acre is still full of 10000-11000 asking price for essel tower flats!!

Is the RE market frozen already???

Cheers,

Hi Friends,

So far I understand :

Cheers,

Comment

Guys.. 3 months of advertising and showing the house to over 100 ppl, no one is ready to pay even 8500/- all inclusive !!!
            I got offers in range of 7500-8200 only.. And 99acre is still full of 10000-11000 asking price for essel tower flats!!

Is the RE market frozen already???

Cheers,
            what is the size of the 5 bedroom , and is it a simplex or a duplex ???

Comment

Originally posted by ISHANb View Post
              what is the size of the 5 bedroom , and is it a simplex or a duplex ???
              Simplex.. 3737 sqft.. 5 bhk + study..
              Any reason why i am not getting buyers at 8500+ at such a location? Right at MG Road metro station..

Cheers,

Comment

Simplex.. 3737 sqft.. 5 bhk + study..
                Any reason why i am not getting buyers at 8500+ at such a location? Right at MG Road metro station..

Cheers,
                how the inside condition of the house ??all woodwork done or not ? any seepage ?? is the house mortgaged ?? also Gf can sometimes be very very hard to sell ??

these are some of the factors affecting the resale of a property !!

Comment

Pilot court has not been maintained properly if I can say

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
                    Pilot court has not been maintained properly if I can say
                    Hi Amit,
                    It is 5+yrs old society . Yes, I would agree with you to some extend. But I think it is decently maintained.
                    What would you say the resale price should be here ?
                    Why are all sellers on 99acre quoting 10000+ price ?? and I am not getting 8500!

Originally posted by ISHANb View Post
                    how the inside condition of the house ??all woodwork done or not ? any seepage ?? is the house mortgaged ?? also Gf can sometimes be very very hard to sell ??

these are some of the factors affecting the resale of a property !!
                    The interior condition is well maintained.. But mosaic floors. all woodwork done. no seepages. no mortgage.. 5th floor.. both side park facing.. 3 flat per floor. 2 lift.. it just beats me why the low resale price..
                    Probably .. it shows that flat prices freeze after a certain number of years.. and new buyers prefer new flats (which are always with better facilities)..

Thanks for your inputs Amit & ISHAN.
                    Cheers,

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X