Last updated: June 16 2019
3 | Posts
303 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2BHK in Gurgaon : Budget - 40-50 lakhs

Hello all,

I have recently shifted to gurgaon and am looking to buy either a 2 bhk builder floor or a plot and get it constructed. My budget is very low (45-50 lakhs) and I want to invest in areas that are maximum 20-30 mins drive from sector 47. I have a kid so dont want a very secluded area too. My husband was told that nothing will be available in this budget. Is it so?

Can experts guide us regarding this? I saw few options online in sector 67, 37 and maruti kunj. Are these areas good for living?

Can someone also guide regarding ongoing construction rates/square feet and the time duration fir constructing a floor, if we opt for that option?

Thanks in Advance.

Last edited June 15 2019, 06:27 PM.

Re : 2BHK in Gurgaon : Budget - 40-50 lakhs

Hi yes that budget is quite low for areas in close proximity to sec 47. I’ve been looking for something within 65 lacs and still no luck.

What ill suggest is to look in areas like sector 82-83 and you may find something. Its still about 20-30 mins drive from 47.

Comment

• NewGirl
      NewGirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok,
      any idea about islampur village / colony or jharsa village type areas?

• deepak465
      deepak465 commented
      Editing a comment
      If you are ok with builder floors then you can get lots of options of 10+ years old 2BHK builder floor in Sushant Lok 2 & 3, Sector 56 & 57 in a budget of 58-70 Lakh.
Tags: None
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X