Sort by :
Filter by :
- which location is better - SPR, New Gurgaon or DEW? any views?CommentQuote0Flag
- Guys Please help, I have to finalize the deal soon. I like the Emaar Palm hills 1950sq.ft. layout as it is giving 4 enough size Bedrooms but since it is on opposite side of highway, I am bit concerned about the daily shopping needs and safety.
- Guys Please help.
I am confused and could work with expert opinions.CommentQuote0Flag
- Stay on Vatika side of the highway, you will be sorted.DEW will also add to development this side. The other side feels very secluded.CommentQuote0Flag
- Stay on left hand side, Palm Hills, you will get advantage of SPR, newly developed sector 77 road, Shohna road along with NH8.
Dwarka expressway is under doveloped, you are not going to use in everyday life,.CommentQuote1Flag
- There is fully developed ecosystem to be used in daily life on the Vatika side. DEW will only add to connectivity. On the other side there is no ecosystem plus Palm hills is too congested. Go and visit after 7 pm.CommentQuote1Flag
- I am getting deals in DLF NTH2 for 4 BR 2364 sq.ft. Around 1 cr.
guys please advise if this rate is justified.CommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks Bhuvesh. Yes I started looking for a apartment after making up my mind so I know what I want.
I just wanted to understand if I should try to negotiate more on this deal or would it be last possible price.
I am getting better deals in NTH3 but I am more inclined towards NTH2 because of proximity to school and 2 Km less travelling every day.CommentQuote1Flag