Hero Homes or Shapoorji at Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon

Last updated: November 9 2019
8 | Posts
399 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hero Homes or Shapoorji at Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon

Hi, can anyone suggest between Hero Homes and Shapoorji at Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon as I am planning to purchase a 2 BHK flat in Dwarka Expressway are in Gurgaon? I want to know about features, specifications, unique points of Hero Homes & Shapoorji. Which one is better in terms of investment? Please guide me if anyone can.
    Last edited November 1 2019, 06:34 PM.

Re : Hero Homes or Shapoorji at Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon

For purely investment purpose, I would suggest you to go for Affordable Housing scheme in which you get 2BHK on subsidised prices with RERA registerd project made by Private Builders like Pyramid Infratech, Signature Global etc. You get flat by booking and then unit allotment in Draw, no additional cost, no EDC, no PLC, no Parking, No maintenancefor 5 years, 1% GST, all this because it's govt. controlled projects.

You get 2BHK in affordable for 24lacs which is like a GOLD because they are small but can fetch good retunrs, expert says double in 5-6 years.

Try, Pyramid Elite in sector-86 (next to DLF New Town Heights and DLF Skycourt). There are many other project's booking open right now.

Last edited November 1 2019, 04:53 PM.

Comment

• Iyerpr
      Iyerpr commented
      Editing a comment
      The biggest issue with affordable housing is that they don't come with car parking. Without car parking you would't want to live here, also the gentry of Society where flats are sold for 24 lakhs may not be the one where you would want to live. From investment point of view do remember that some thing that you may not want the market will also not want, I also think there is a lock in period of 5 years for these flats.
      Last edited November 3 2019, 09:08 AM.

• anujwadhwa
      anujwadhwa commented
      Editing a comment
      Let me clarify according to my understanding:

Car Parking: I am not sure whether you have seen societies in Delhi, which are in Vasant Vihar, Rohini and even in CGHS societies in Gurgaon. Most of them doesn't have basement Parking and dedicated spots for parking. Also in DDA societies, they have never allocated parking spaces but you know what prices DDA flats are worth of, they are literally gold people who bought earlier. All these societies are cluttered but people love staying in Vasant Kunj, it's POSH area of Delhi.

Lock In Period: No Lock-in Period of 5 years now, that's have been removed.
      Last edited November 4 2019, 11:03 AM.

Re : Hero Homes or Shapoorji at Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon

I think affordable flats are good for investment purpose since similar properties with little bit extra amenities & some what bigger are being sold in the range of 50-70 Lacs.

Comment

• anujwadhwa
      anujwadhwa commented
      Editing a comment
      totally worth.
Tags: None
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X