Last updated: November 12 2019
4 | Posts
414 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are rentals falling in Gurgaon

Dear friends

I am planning to construct my 161 sq yd plot in sector 46 with a stilt parking and four floors as per new FAR. A few people havre told me that rentals are falling in Girgaon as many MNCs are moving out of Gurgaon. Is it factually true. Pls advise

Re : Are rentals falling in Gurgaon

Originally posted by potomac76 View Post
    Dear friends

I am planning to construct my 161 sq yd plot in sector 46 with a stilt parking and four floors as per new FAR. A few people havre told me that rentals are falling in Girgaon as many MNCs are moving out of Gurgaon. Is it factually true. Pls advise
    Where are the MNCs moving?? We should move there then.

Comment

• potomac76
      potomac76 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know. The general feedback was that many MNCs were moving towards Manesar and Greater Noida because of infra issues in Gurgaon and high commercial rentals and they know that since job market is tight employees will come wherever they go. And that's causing rentals to fall in Gurgaon as people want to stay closer to work

Re : Are rentals falling in Gurgaon

I think you met a negative guy or he must be jealous from you. Don't listen to that pessimistic guy.
    Last edited November 13 2019, 08:40 AM.

Comment

• rajatchak
      rajatchak commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes it's unfortunately true that many mnc are looking for alternatives. But not towards manesar anyway since infrastructure is worst and this pathetic govt have come back again.
Tags: None
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X