Metro near Dwarka Expressway

Last updated: December 15 2019
9 | Posts
1419 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metro near Dwarka Expressway

I have heard a lot of news regarding metro project planned for extension of Dwarka blue line to Huda & Gurgaon own metro extension from Huda city center to Railway station. There are multiple views & videos.

Any views of possible metro line near DEW? A lot being said, any idea if this could be true in short term (4 years)? Sectors to watch out for metro stations?

Attached Files
    Last edited December 9 2019, 06:34 PM.

Re : Metro near Dwarka Expressway

It is never going to happen. These guys can't even build or maintain a road from hero honda chawk to DEW. Gurgaon have only 4 stations of yellow line. And a useless rapid metro on the golf course road which is a no signal road. And moreover no takers of rapid metro. People residing in golf course road, each of them can build a rapid metro by themselves. 10000 cr is nothing for each of them. But see in noida how many stations they have for blue line. Then they started aqua line. And now they are planning to execute aqua last ne expansion. Useless guys here we have in ggn.

Comment

Currently it is just Hype for DEW metro and nothing is passed by govt.

only metro is Huda city center to udyog vihar via hero honda chowk, sector 32 and sector 9.

Don't go with builder words. Rapid rail has been passed and work is started with station near to current toll or DEW entrance.

Comment

• rajatchak
        rajatchak commented
        Editing a comment
        I am an engineer and understand the basic problem with these metro plans. None of them are planned to be aligned with the existing yellow line or rapid metro. All hoax by this worthless govt. See hero honda chawk work. How they are skimming money but there is no scam. Within 2 days of work ngt put ban on construction work. But contractor mobilized machinery. Now we are paying the huge rentals due to govt ban but no work progress. Project gets extened and public money goes to drain. No scam but everyone involved in supply chain gets money.

No metro planned on Dwarka expressway, the routes are only in proposal. The attached map is also in proposal but authorities are highly considering.

Wait and watch.
      Last edited December 13 2019, 11:15 AM.

Comment

• ipkhanduja
        ipkhanduja commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, This is precisely what I mean, a lot of proposed plans with no clarity on what is real or fake. I also came across this and some more pics of planned metro.

What a worthless government. There are million plans with no execution. The money is being siphoned off quietly, and there is no money for metro project.

Forget metro, most new sectors have no water lines, no electricity, no roads. They couldn't even have old roads maintained.

There is a massive joke being played on Gurugram by this government which is not funny.

Comment

• rajatchak
        rajatchak commented
        Editing a comment
        I would try to explain the story of no scam but public money being siphoned off. Take the example of hero honda chowk flyover work. When in Nov 2019 the information was notified, i told my friends that everyone involved in money skimming from this work order would try to extend this simple work to at least end of next rainy season or dipawali 2020. It can never be thrown open for public by end of dec 2019.
        When the machineries started moving the barriers for traffic diversion within 2 days NGT stopped all construction works. However by that time the contractor mobilized machinery and manpower to site. All machineries were lying idle and their rentals are huge .,..huge...like lakhs per day. The contractor now can charge more money towards idle time, and now he gives excuse that his manpower was dismissed and arranging the team will take time and extra effort and extra money. Because the contract clauses always cover the delay caused by govt agencies. For example if it was a 100 cr project, now it will be comfortably more than 150-160 cr. And every one in the chain earns their share.
        However there was no scam...still public money is lost, work is not done on time...and still public suffer.
        This model of no scam still money flows out has become extremely popular in india.
    Tags: None
    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X