Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is GURGAON so NERVOUS?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Why is GURGAON so NERVOUS?

Last updated: May 13 2013
186 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Why is GURGAON so NERVOUS?

    Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
    Khan Bhai & Ashish Bhai, cool down guys .

    There is some logic in what u both of u r saying, but relax guys, have fun .
    right manoj bhai - cool as cucumber now .

    Between when I was talking entrepreneurship you are a good example from IREF who turned into entrepreneur. You as a builder will help in job creation and will help the economy of Shimla, Himachal and of course India in some way or other.

    Comment


    • Re : Why is GURGAON so NERVOUS?

      Originally posted by shkhan View Post
      right manoj bhai - cool as cucumber now .

      Between when I was talking entrepreneurship you are a good example from IREF who turned into entrepreneur. You as a builder will help in job creation and will help the economy of Shimla, Himachal and of course India in some way or other.
      Alright as Manoj says - ladai ladai maaf karo....aage ki line yaad karo....
      And I agree its a never ending debate.

      Btw Manoj I didn't know you have already risen to Maslow hierarchy of needs' next level... great.... Now a logical question in context of this thread....
      Being a builder, you'd ve definitely evaluated the thought of venturing into Gurgaon?
      If you finally ventured, why?
      If not? why?

      Comment


      • Re : Why is GURGAON so NERVOUS?

        Originally posted by AashishK View Post
        Alright as Manoj says - ladai ladai maaf karo....aage ki line yaad karo....
        And I agree its a never ending debate.

        Btw Manoj I didn't know you have already risen to Maslow hierarchy of needs' next level... great.... Now a logical question in context of this thread....
        Being a builder, you'd ve definitely evaluated the thought of venturing into Gurgaon?
        If you finally ventured, why?
        If not? why?
        ab sir Shimla ko Ghost town mat banana, manoja will get disappointed .

        ( take it in lighter vein plz )

        Comment


        • Re : Why is GURGAON so NERVOUS?

          Ashish Bhai, Builders r an unethical lot ( most of them ) . Would like to remain a small town Builder & do what i want to, but with my pride & conscience intact . Secondly GGN RE is controlled by Builder/ Broker/ Investor nexus & if u need to operate here u have to gel with them . When in Rome, do as the Romans do . Cannot compromise on my values, so again, Rome & Romans r out .

          Thirdly, GGN is prohibitively expensive for one to enter, especially for a small time Builder .
          Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

          Comment


          • Re : Why is GURGAON so NERVOUS?

            Originally posted by missedthebus View Post
            Sirs,
            What is your take on something called Golf course road in Gurgaon?Premium, very premium.RE goldmine,mindblowing!!!

            There is a mall on the golf course road callled Global Foyer Mall. Plz try and visit the place sometime.It will set a good exapmle of what may happen to over all gurgaon.But, its real and can be felt much in advance in that mall.

            It was ready to move in by 2009. Yes sir almost 3 years back. It has some of the best quality construction, Amazing design and very good housekeeping.

            NOW PLZ APPLY ALL YOUR ECONOMICS AND ALL YOUR "INCREDIBLE GURGAON" LOGICS AND TELL ME KI AAJ KI SITUATION ME WHAT SHOULD IT LOOK LIKE AND THEN I WILL TELL YOU THE REALITY( many of u might know the real situation but please let other's guess)

            I shall repeat. First Land mark on the Holy Golf Course road, Amazing design, Great quality(Premium in RE parlance ) amazing housekeeping.

            Shall be waiting for your responses.

            Regards,
            MTB
            I have not visited this Global Foyer Mall yet, but if I had to venture a guess, I would be inclined to say its totally uninhabited. But let me also point out that it is not the only one, dont forget the great MG Road. Most of the malls on that road like the DLF Mega Mall, MGF City something and another couple of new malls that have opened up are all deserted. The reason is simple, its hard to pay the rentals + maintenance charges of the respective malls and still make a profit. This is true for most commercial properties in Gurgaon.

            But I do believe that there is a difference between the patterns of commercial properties and residential properties of an area. While these malls still remain vacant, most of the office buildings are completely tenanted on the same road and most of the residential apartments command a huge premium and are occupied.
            Disclaimer: This is my understanding, plz do your own research and find out for yourself.

            Comment


            • Re : Why is GURGAON so NERVOUS?

              Originally posted by missedthebus View Post
              Sirs,
              What is your take on something called Golf course road in Gurgaon?Premium, very premium.RE goldmine,mindblowing!!!

              There is a mall on the golf course road callled Global Foyer Mall. Plz try and visit the place sometime.It will set a good exapmle of what may happen to over all gurgaon.But, its real and can be felt much in advance in that mall.

              It was ready to move in by 2009. Yes sir almost 3 years back. It has some of the best quality construction, Amazing design and very good housekeeping.

              NOW PLZ APPLY ALL YOUR ECONOMICS AND ALL YOUR "INCREDIBLE GURGAON" LOGICS AND TELL ME KI AAJ KI SITUATION ME WHAT SHOULD IT LOOK LIKE AND THEN I WILL TELL YOU THE REALITY( many of u might know the real situation but please let other's guess)

              I shall repeat. First Land mark on the Holy Golf Course road, Amazing design, Great quality(Premium in RE parlance ) amazing housekeeping.

              Shall be waiting for your responses.

              Regards,
              MTB
              I remember it being an almost empty place, with almost no offices or shops occupied, till an year back when I was there.....I dont know whats the ground scene in today's date...

              Comment


              • Re : Why is GURGAON so NERVOUS?

                Manoja bhai what will be the name of your project\apartments....

                Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                Ashish Bhai, Builders r an unethical lot ( most of them ) . Would like to remain a small town Builder & do what i want to, but with my pride & conscience intact . Secondly GGN RE is controlled by Builder/ Broker/ Investor nexus & if u need to operate here u have to gel with them . When in Rome, do as the Romans do . Cannot compromise on my values, so again, Rome & Romans r out .

                Thirdly, GGN is prohibitively expensive for one to enter, especially for a small time Builder .

                Comment


                • Re : Why is GURGAON so NERVOUS?

                  Have not yet finalized a name, still looking for something appropriate ( i have a list of about 100 names with me ). I have another 5-6 months to finalize .

                  Originally posted by Luvtush View Post
                  Manoja bhai what will be the name of your project\apartments....
                  Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

                  Comment


                  • Re : Why is GURGAON so NERVOUS?

                    Luvtush, i just noticed u r from Solan .

                    Great to meet a guy from HP in the forum . There r 2-3 more guys of HP here .
                    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

                    Comment


                    • Re : Why is GURGAON so NERVOUS?

                      Yeah Manoja Bhai....coming to Solan this weekend for a family function..........really miss my time there in hills.....yahaan bohat bhaagam bhaag hai......

                      Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                      Luvtush, i just noticed u r from Solan .

                      Great to meet a guy from HP in the forum . There r 2-3 more guys of HP here .

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X