Last updated: April 6 2012
11 | Posts
2652 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Investment Options Flat Land 40L Delhi NCR Gurgaon

Hi All,

I am new to this forum, so please excuse if I have posted this thread at the wrong place.

Well, I need some advice form all you so knowledgeable members. I am looking for an investment in and/or around Delhi. Here are the some details:

Preferred Area: Delhi/NCR
    Investment amount: Around 40L
    Purpose: Purely Investment for profits. Not for End Use.
    Holding period: Long Term. 5 to 10 years.
    Preferred property type: Anything that will give good returns. Either apartment, or land, or some commercial space - anything is fine.

Please help me with some sound advices as where to invest for long term gains.

Thanks.

Re : Investment Options Flat Land 40L Delhi NCR Gurgaon

sidhu Ji, to begin with, we have had similar threads ( with somewhat similar requirements ) & many stand answered with different options/ suggestions .

Search for those threads ( using the search option ) in the GGN part of the forum & see, whether it fulfills your needs .
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
      sidhu Ji, to begin with, we have had similar threads ( with somewhat similar requirements ) & many stand answered with different options/ suggestions .

Search for those threads ( using the search option ) in the GGN part of the forum & see, whether it fulfills your needs .
      Thanks Manoja ji for a prompt reply. Let me seach for some similiar thread.

Comment

I would appreciate if you could advice on this forum first. This will help me get some insights from other members as well.

Thanks.
        Last edited March 23 2012, 05:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post

Not able to find many thread to get some good info (not sure if I am searching in the right way).

Could you please provide some relevant threads' links that I can go though, or if you can provide some investment options based on my criteria.

Thanks.

Comment

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...-lakhs?t=28666

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...urgaon?t=20802

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...urgaon?t=15273

There would be many more similar threads . Search for them . Ask the Moderator to help u on the Search .

Also note that, in 40 L u will not get land in GGN . U need to look at either Bhiwadi, Greater Noida or Kundli/Sonipat/Panipat belt or tier B or C cities .

Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Is investing in service appartments a good option ? I guess these would be in my budget both in Gurgaon and Noida.

Also, I have heard a lot of good returns for Assotech Cabana. Not sure of any other's outcome.

Please put some light on this.

Comment

Are there any good studio apartments where one can invest in Gurgaon? Any advice.

Comment

Originally posted by sidhuRE View Post
                  Are there any good studio apartments where one can invest in Gurgaon? Any advice.

Amongst the ones I regularly track, Palm studios by emaar mgf, sector 66, Golf course extention road but ticket size wud be around 70 lacs at present.
                  Amongst service apartments there was a new launch in sec 68 by vsr,recently. Didnt like the location/builder at all.Although, price was decent. You can look at it, if it suits you.
                  sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

WOW.. 70 lacs is too much for a studio apartment. Is it worth it ? What are the specifications and advantages ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X