Value for money : Residential property for self use in Gurgaon

Last updated: March 7 2020
7 | Posts
509 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Value for money : Residential property for self use in Gurgaon

I am looking to evaluate property for self occupation. I feel property prices are too stretched.

What would be considered value buy in today's market for self occupation that gives good environment for living and decent appreciation in near to long term (with limited downside to the property price from current levels)

?

Would very much appreciate of the end consumers could share their own experiences please?

Regards

Rohit
    Last edited March 5 2020, 08:48 AM.

Re : Value for money : Residential property for self use in Gurgaon

Rohit, your question is too generic.. can you give more details about what project you are talking about or may be some refrence or fact? May be then people here can answer.

Comment

@rohit : take a look at ninex city 76 mate .. go there and check yourself, I find this project to be great value for money.

PS: ninex has filed for insolvency [saw it in a newspaper though]

Regards
      Rahul

Comment

Originally posted by rahk2012 View Post
        @rohit : take a look at ninex city 76 mate .. go there and check yourself, I find this project to be great value for money.

Regards
        Rahul
        Insolvency is something to be looked at very, very seriously, this looks like a major risk, as of now.

Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by rahk2012 View Post

Regards
          Rahul
          Bro when you know Ninex has filed for insolvency then why you are suggesting this project?

Comment

anujwadhwa : Bro .. here are my reasons :

1) Ninex has delivery record .. if you see their delivered projects .. you get to see amazing quality( u can see their commercial properties on golf course road/sohna road)

2) I have personally visited : sector 76 residential property around 1.5 years back(it looked great back then, back then the road infra was not that great) ..now the road infrastructure has drastically improved .. specially around SPR road (the whole area has seen a lot of improvment).. specification wise the property looked awesome .. i did manage to see a fully delivered apartment .. it had around 75% carpet area .. the structure of the property is rock solid .. i don't think I have ever seen a 3 side open apartment so good in this budget in Gurgaon [it had 3 balconies on 3 different sides .. one of them overlooking arawali's] ..

3) The problem with Ninex is that they have a very economy project in some sector (i dont exactly know .. its sector 37 something, probably sector 36c) .. ninex couldnt able to sell this one and it faced stiff competition from affordable housing players .. so may be the insolvency thing is practiced because of this mess .. so according to my understanding ninex made entity A [put its good projects here in this basket] .. further makes entity B [puts all bad projects in this basket] .. and goes on and files insolvency for entity B .. this is purely my CONJECTURE .. do your homework ..

4) My advice is to go and have a look at the project(ninex city sector 76) physically .. that's how a good project should be according to me .. its a good project for the middle class/middle upper class.

Presently .. with the CPR coming into picture .. for me .. its sector 83/82 vatika Vs sector 76 ninex city .. so please pay attention on the CPR flyover .. it will help you decide ..

Hope its helps.

Regards
            Rahul

Comment

• dheeraj.manhas2
              dheeraj.manhas2 commented
              Editing a comment
              How is m3m skycity as a project

Stick to ready built good schools parking and residence society water and electric backup

you will be safest -- don't risk your life hopes on up and coming area and appreciation asset etc 2031 is the turning point ie 10 years of life -- ask yourself is it worth it to wait 10 years -- speakkng from experience its been 13 years and it was sold as a dream

dont make the same mistake as your namesake

think wisely and trust me on this -- do the above

Last edited March 7 2020, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
            Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X