Collapse

Urbana Business Park, M3M India, Sector 67, Gurgaon

Last updated: September 16 2018
346 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Urbana Business Park, M3M India, Sector 67, Gurgaon

I have no idea. Actually I was in talk with some brokers to make another investment, either in Godrej or in Ireo and while different discussions he asked him about M3M investment and he told me about 5-6 emloyees of M3M being sacked. He said lots of brokers in Gurgaon were sent a message about it. I do not know the name as he refused to share the details but he told me that all were senior employees and some big money was involved and told me to stay away from M3M for a while. I am trying to get more information from other brokers but no help so far and therefore I thought i should ask others here.

Comment

possible their head of sales had moved to V corp as an advisor , that in no way means that he or his team had allegedly done any of the things mentioned by you.

people work their lives to create a reputation and my request would be to not speculate about the same without hard evidence as unnecessary harm is caused to reputation of people.

i am sure your intention was correct as you wanted people to be aware of such talks about m3m. let us see if others validate it.

Comment

Originally posted by ypankaj View Post
        Any information on the resale price of this project
        6600-6800 depending upon unit I believe

Comment

Originally posted by Insight1 View Post
          6600-6800 depending upon unit I believe
          Sorry got confused bw Urbana and Merlin.
          Urbana i don't track

Comment

Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
            possible their head of sales had moved to V corp as an advisor , that in no way means that he or his team had allegedly done any of the things mentioned by you.

people work their lives to create a reputation and my request would be to not speculate about the same without hard evidence as unnecessary harm is caused to reputation of people.

i am sure your intention was correct as you wanted people to be aware of such talks about m3m. let us see if others validate it.
            Their President Marketing had moved to V Corp.

The President Sales and his team is being quoted in the post by anand1969. Some Brokers were indeed sent some communication regarding the same a few days ago. I am not privy to the content.
            Last edited December 23 2012, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Hey guys good news from M3M URBANA.

Company has revised the rate for G.F shop to 21000 per Sq feet. Looks like they some units ay 18100 buyers.

May be they did this because BRAHMA came with GF shop for 17000. SO they thought they have created some Brand name and wanted a better price(Also seeing DLF launching commercial in New Gurgaon with price of 16000-17000 for FF).

http://property..com/microsite/buy/m...ils.html#tmpro

Comment

Did anyone get the next demand letter?

Comment

Nope... nothing as of now... any updates about this project. resale price, progress etc....

Comment

I received the start of construction demand. Construction is going on with good pace.
                    Resale is around 15000 - 16000 depending upon location and size of shop.

Comment

• Re : Urbana Business Park, M3M India, Sector 67, Gurgaon

Originally posted by ng13 View Post
                      Nope... nothing as of now... any updates about this project. resale price, progress etc....
                      M3M Urbana is developing at a fast pace. You can check its official website and can get all the details there. You can also go through their FB page and can ask them for a quick update regarding the prices and progress.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X