Last updated: September 16 2018
346 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Urbana Business Park, M3M India, Sector 67, Gurgaon

Originally posted by ashwani1 View Post
    hi thanks
    does anyone has an idea when will construction of block 6 will start?

Comment

I have booked office space at Urbana.
      But last week I received a jolt that they have revised the area of the unit by 33%.
      After much inquiry with M3M and K&T came to know that this may not necessarily
      translate in an increased carpet area.
      I also came across many other disgruntled buyers suffering the same fate.

Are there more members who have got similar intimation and how are they planning to handle this ?

Comment

Mostly builders do not tell you the carpet area. The only sell on Super Area. If they are increasing the super area now, how can you say that the carpet area would not increase. Did you ever receive any written documents from M3M which earlier mentioned the Carpet Area? If no, pls be rest assured that they cannot increase the super areas without increasing the carpet area.
        By the way, this might be benificial for you, as you would have booked at old prices, and the current resale prices would be higher. So you get additional benfit of increased super area resale value against your old buying price.
        What are the current rates of Lower Retail and Upper office Area? Is this office area building in the starting of the project or towards the other end of the project?
        Which side of the project has the Service Apartments, if any?
        I might be keen to buy space here in the coming week (preferably Retail), and would appreciate your feedback. Thanks.

Comment

I am also looking forward to buy a retails shop here. Please suggest me a broker.

Comment

I have a retail unit on Ground floor in 6th block. Size almost 1200.

Size of my unit was also increased by 13-15%. I am planning to seel this one now.

Comment

hello every1

Originally posted by FUNLOVING View Post
              Mostly builders do not tell you the carpet area. The only sell on Super Area. If they are increasing the super area now, how can you say that the carpet area would not increase. Did you ever receive any written documents from M3M which earlier mentioned the Carpet Area? If no, pls be rest assured that they cannot increase the super areas without increasing the carpet area.
              By the way, this might be benificial for you, as you would have booked at old prices, and the current resale prices would be higher. So you get additional benfit of increased super area resale value against your old buying price.
              What are the current rates of Lower Retail and Upper office Area? Is this office area building in the starting of the project or towards the other end of the project?
              Which side of the project has the Service Apartments, if any?
              I might be keen to buy space here in the coming week (preferably Retail), and would appreciate your feedback. Thanks.
              My POV
              Over all - its a good project strategically located amid all residentials at intersection of 4 sectors
              Builder - I have no words
              Project progress - looks good
              Possession - would be delayed by an year or so
              Rate -Slightly over priced for short term investors however good for long term

other Good Projects in vicinity
              1.IREO Commercial
              2.Paras Trinity:

Comment

Hi. As per you, what is the current resale rate for GF and FF shops for both small and big sizes?? Plus, what are the PLC and other charges, and how much payment has gone till date, and when would be the next demand?
                Thanks!

Originally posted by ANKITSANDHU View Post
                Rate -Slightly over priced for short term investors however good for long term

Comment

No fixed Resale rates. It is just going by word of mouth. Some tell GF rates are around 16000 and 1st floor are around 13000. some says no appreciation at all. Since this is a very big project so depends on unit location and kind of Bakra you got.

Comment

Hi,
                    Thanks. what do you think regarding the size of the project, i mean they have so so many number of shops. Would this become a negative or a positive for Urbana? Whats your opinion
                    Thanks.

Originally posted by mohitkalra View Post
                    No fixed Resale rates. It is just going by word of mouth. Some tell GF rates are around 16000 and 1st floor are around 13000. some says no appreciation at all. Since this is a very big project so depends on unit location and kind of Bakra you got.

Comment

Currently this is the biggest commercial in its locality in around 5+ acres.
                      so this has more number of shops than any other nearby project. This is one of drawback in terms of resale because there would be availability.

It is surrounded by many residential projects so this being the biggest market in surrounding can make it commercial with most footfall this is its plus point.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X