Collapse

Urbana Business Park, M3M India, Sector 67, Gurgaon

Last updated: September 16 2018
346 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Urbana Business Park, M3M India, Sector 67, Gurgaon

Was wondering if anyone can help with the current price for the ground floor road facing shops.

Thanks

Comment

What do u think should be the resale price of aa road facing shop in spaze business park...??

Comment

Excavation for Urbana has started. But still haven't seen any rise in resale market. It is for many reasons one there are many other projects and second it in itself is a big project. But definitely it is a Galleria type concept so it is a good investment option.

Comment

Makes great sense as an investment. The overall concept of the project is future oriented and as a result you could expect great returns in the 8-10 year time frame.
          Good luck!
          Originally posted by mohitkalra View Post
          Excavation for Urbana has started. But still haven't seen any rise in resale market. It is for many reasons one there are many other projects and second it in itself is a big project. But definitely it is a Galleria type concept so it is a good investment option.

Comment

I quite respect what Gaurav has just mentioned but my point of view is quite different here.
            In my opinion, Sohna Road has no Real Mall or True Retail Place.
            These are mere shopping complexes named as malls, which has created a lot of confusion across India.
            I have studied some basic requirements of a so called True Retail Destination, for an example,
            1. A good mall in a Tier I city has to be min. half a million sq.ft.
            2. Has to have Anchor Stores, Hyper Market, Multimplex, Anchor Stores and Food Courts etc
            3. Has to be controlled completely by the Develper (which is not acceptable in India, unfortunately).
            4. Last but not the least, Developer has to support for leasing through out.
            None of these features are available in any of the so called malls on Sohna Road.
            In fact, even few malls on the MG Road like Sahara and JMD etc. are also loosing their demand due to lack of above things.
            And, malls like Ambience, Promenade and City Walk etc. are doing good majorly for the above reasons.
            I am not against or in favor of any project, but I pulled out from Urbana after realizing the above facts, and have reinvested funds in one of the similar but well conceptullized developments, Reach's Airia.
            In my opinion, Sohna Road is picking up better than the internal roads. Recently, many MNCs have opted Sohna Road for their office instead of Golf Course Road etc.
            Can't predict the future, but that's my personal opinion.

Comment

Construction of Urbana has been outsourced to ShapoorJi PallonJi.

Comment

brigmohan1 ji, Is 11600/- for GF?

Originally posted by brigmohan1 View Post
                The builder is as reliable,i did my research on that.
                I bought it for 11600 psf.My only worry is oversupply in that region.I mean look at Sohna road..

Comment

amitgoel ji mere ko dila do 11600 mein GF in Urbana Front facing

Comment

Hi all, I have a FF Shop in M3M Urbana. Booked the unit last year 8350 per sq. ft. I have since relocated to Singapore. Could any of you post some pictures of the site after your next visit to the location.

I am looking to sell my investment - would any of you know the right price and good broker to approach. I am expecting around 10000 per sq. ft. My shop is facing the 60 mtrs front road and is 2 sides open. Size: 847 sq. ft.

Comment

Did you get the builder buyer aggrement from the Builder?

Originally posted by urbanceo View Post
                      Hi all, I have a FF Shop in M3M Urbana. Booked the unit last year 8350 per sq. ft. I have since relocated to Singapore. Could any of you post some pictures of the site after your next visit to the location.

I am looking to sell my investment - would any of you know the right price and good broker to approach. I am expecting around 10000 per sq. ft. My shop is facing the 60 mtrs front road and is 2 sides open. Size: 847 sq. ft.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X