Collapse

Urbana Business Park, M3M India, Sector 67, Gurgaon

Last updated: September 16 2018
346 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Urbana Business Park, M3M India, Sector 67, Gurgaon

If someone will pay rent then they need to make sure that they have enough footfall. For that it will take 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by ypankaj View Post
      If someone will pay rent then they need to make sure that they have enough footfall. For that it will take 3 years.
      Those looking for home delivery as a model, do not need footfalls. with Bestech/ ansal/ bptp/uptown/ivv having given or likely to give possession over next 2 years, there is a very good prospect for the only mall within walking distance. 2000+ apartment and 8000+ people is a very good market.

Comment

There are a lot of units available, being a big project. And hence it might take 2-3 years to get a decent rental income. But it is an excellent project.

Comment

This project will give one of the best returns in times to come. Considering the balloon appreciation towards end of construction for commercials and downturn in the market, a price increase from 10600 to 18/19K level in less than 4 years for ground floor, road facing unit is not bad. My forecast is 24K at possession and 35/40K at 3/5 years with still a huge residual upside at those levels.

An important driver will also be development of Sec 64 which looks extremely promising.

Key will remain a good location unit and patience.

PS: I hold a unit in this project and a very greedy soul in my body!

Comment

Investment

I am looking to invest in Urbana project. I went to the site today and there's some real good progress.

I am looking to get advice from the experts whether its good time to invest? I am getting 1st floor road/front facing retail shop of around 700 sq ft 15k bsp. Is it good time to invest? How much appreciation can be expected?

I am looking for next 5-7 year of horizon.

Please remember I am investing for the first time in real estate

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Nick I feel ground floor shop will rise more then first floor

Comment

Originally posted by nick2014 View Post
                I am looking to invest in Urbana project. I went to the site today and there's some real good progress.

I am looking to get advice from the experts whether its good time to invest? I am getting 1st floor road/front facing retail shop of around 700 sq ft 15k bsp. Is it good time to invest? How much appreciation can be expected?

I am looking for next 5-7 year of horizon.

Please remember I am investing for the first time in real estate

Thanks in advance!
                I am not an expert, so please validate my comments with your own research.

I don't know what is your investment strategy, diversification and risk taking ability. However, more often than not commercial doesn't become part of the first real estate investment. Its a high risk and high reward commodity.

Please do your extensive research and financial prudence before taking any decisions.

Comment

Its better you take a smaller size and ground floor shop. You might get that in 17000/sf.

The appriciation in 1st floor might not be good and it may even take lot of time to rent it out.
                  Last edited October 19 2015, 04:15 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Which appreciates better retail or food court shops. I feel food court shops r less compared to retail..

Comment

Gf retail is almost always better than ff retail and food courts...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X