Which is the Best Group to Invest in Gurgaon THIS YEAR

Last updated: March 28 2012
47 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Which is the Best Group to Invest in Gurgaon THIS YEAR

Originally posted by sidhuRE View Post
    IREO SKYON is a good option too. Nice/Luxury specs. Construction is going at a good pace too. Moreover, it comes with the prestigious address of Golf Course. Luxury in style!!
    They have offered possession also, last week !

Comment

Well, one of the most important projects and perhaps the best location of all mentioned above is PRESIDIA PIONEER PARK.

I feel it is far better than many like IREO or M3M. Their construction if you see on site is by far the fastest. Emaar years ago had gained the same popularity like M3M, IREO have gained and today we can see their fate.

Also, Yes, TATA, Godrej, and Raheja is reasonably good.

Comment

My List would be :

Tata
        Bestech
        IREO

Comment

I have experience with quite few builders but not amongst the one's listed above and Bestech was the only one that met standards / commitments.

Comment

Considering their project closer to Delhi on expressway and specifications of higher level puri construction's Diplomatic Greens fits the bill too. More so because they have delivered higher end projects in Faridabad. This I feel is more for the end users. However, in the time of need it may also return good appreciation in mid to long term. The prices are a wee bit cheeky for this region but high end luxurious appearing investment all the same.

Again, all this hangs on the capability of the local Govt to provide the necessary infra (besides the fabled DeWay, of course!)

Comment

Interesting thread. See how builder ranking has changed over the period of time. 10 year ago Top builders were - DLF, Unitech, Ansals. Now, they are considerded as 'B' grade builders. And there is no doubt that soon people will start categorizing them under 'C' Category. This is what happens when a builder starts taking the consumers/buyers for ride. I'll not be surprised if these BIG builders will go bankrupt soon.

On the otherhand, I'm surprized by the proffesionalism of some new entrants - the most impressive one is 3C. Just visit the project update link on the website of Lotus Boulevard project. They are not only providing monthly updates but also 4D view of the construction progress!!! This is as good as if you are standing in the middle of the project. I've seen the communications to the buyers- very responsive. The penalty clause in the agreemnt is very buyer freindly - penalty rate increase with the duration in delay e.g. Rs5 for first 3 months of delay, Rs7.5 for next 6 months of delay, Rs 10 for delay beyond that. If they continue with this performance then they could be the #1 builder.

Other builder which has impressed me is Raheja. They also take their buyers seriously and do not take them for ride.

Heard lot good stuff about IREO but I do not have first hand experience so can not say much.

This is for sure that the true ranking of the builders will get established in next 5-6 yrs. Some of the Dinosours (DLF, Unitech) may disappear just like some small ones (Parsvnath, Omaxe, Ansals etc.) did few years back.

Comment

For me no builder in gurgaon is good because all builders have increased unrealistic prices.

If you want to sustain real estate business then builders will have to reduce prices and also they will have to provide services like 3C

Comment

Originally posted by Gaurav256 View Post
                  Interesting thread. See how builder ranking has changed over the period of time. 10 year ago Top builders were - DLF, Unitech, Ansals. Now, they are considerded as 'B' grade builders. And there is no doubt that soon people will start categorizing them under 'C' Category. This is what happens when a builder starts taking the consumers/buyers for ride. I'll not be surprised if these BIG builders will go bankrupt soon.

On the otherhand, I'm surprized by the proffesionalism of some new entrants - the most impressive one is 3C. Just visit the project update link on the website of Lotus Boulevard project. They are not only providing monthly updates but also 4D view of the construction progress!!! This is as good as if you are standing in the middle of the project. I've seen the communications to the buyers- very responsive. The penalty clause in the agreemnt is very buyer freindly - penalty rate increase with the duration in delay e.g. Rs5 for first 3 months of delay, Rs7.5 for next 6 months of delay, Rs 10 for delay beyond that. If they continue with this performance then they could be the #1 builder.

Other builder which has impressed me is Raheja. They also take their buyers seriously and do not take them for ride.

Heard lot good stuff about IREO but I do not have first hand experience so can not say much.

This is for sure that the true ranking of the builders will get established in next 5-6 yrs. Some of the Dinosours (DLF, Unitech) may disappear just like some small ones (Parsvnath, Omaxe, Ansals etc.) did few years back.
                  If you have invested in Raheja recently , Give it some time and the picture will be clearer to you....

Comment

Amit, I'm not saying 3C or Raheja are the best builders or the leaders. But yes they have started on the right note...if they also start taking buyers for ride (which is very easy to do given that there is no watchDog agency for RE in India) then they will also meet the same fate.

I'll encourage people to share specific incidence or notes where a particular bulder has come across clean/tarnsparent (buyer oriented) or different from the ones who are just interested in grabbing the money and do not bother about their commitment to deliver on quality & time. Also, pls share the incidences where a builder (in new projects) is taking buyer for a ride. This could be a huge list.

Comment

I have couple of inv in Ireo, it is superseding my expectations at all levels including speed of construction work, crm etc... excited to see their first delivered project grand arch..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X