Pls help - Buying Stilt Parking One Room Set in Gurgaon

Last updated: 5 days ago
4 | Posts
129 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pls help - Buying Stilt Parking One Room Set in Gurgaon

Hello fellow members, I need advice on an urgent matter. I am looking to buy a one room set built in the stilt parking in Palam Vihar, Gurgaon. The builder has built 3 BHK flats on a plot size of 350 Sq yards. He also built a luxury one room set in the stilt parking area and I am interested in buying it. He is saying he will get it registered and in fact has agreed to take only 10% advance and the rest all post registration via demand draft. He will also be giving one car parking space to me.

First of all, can he legally sell this? If not, if it gets registered in my name with HUDA, where does the legal matter stand? Each of the flat owners will also get one car parking just like me in the stilt area.

I need to close the deal in the morning and I am kind of nervous if I will run into problems later but at the same time registration in my name induces some confidence that it will legally be in my name. Pls suggest.

Last edited 1 week ago.

Re : Pls help - Buying Stilt Parking One Room Set in Gurgaon

That's purely your call..few things you need to check before going ahead.
    1. Check the sanction plan first is there is something approved on stilt floor.
    2. Check occupancy certificate of the building. Are the same flat is showing in stilt portion
    3. If not then you may face some issues in future.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by himanshukat View Post
      That's purely your call..few things you need to check before going ahead.
      1. Check the sanction plan first is there is something approved on stilt floor.
      2. Check occupancy certificate of the building. Are the same flat is showing in stilt portion
      3. If not then you may face some issues in future.

Thanks
      Thank you Himanshu! Appreciate it.

I will check the sanction plan and occupancy certificate when I go to meet him in sometime today.

If let's say the exact space on the stilt floor gets registered with HUDA in my name, what are the possible issues I can face at a later stage?

Comment

• himanshukat
        himanshukat commented
        Editing a comment
        hi,

As far as my knowledge, stilt can be used for parking only, as of now this is common practice among builders to construct a unit and sold.. registration can be done with some extra money paid by them.

What is the location and price here?

Comment

Tags: None
      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X