Last updated: June 7 2020
2 | Posts
89 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gurgaon : Floor number mismatch in GPA vs Sale deed for builder floor

Hi,

I am planning to buy a builder floor. All the papers are correct from the builder as per the bank giving out loan. One thing I noticed is that when GPA was executed between owner and builder, the floors that Builder owned are mentioned as 1st and 2nd because the layout plan was decided as stilt+UG+1+2+3. But in the completion certificate the jargon changed to stilt+1+2+3+4. Now I am purchasing the third floor. And as per GPA since its old, it doesn't mention 3rd floor as builders. Is this going to create a problem for me? Mind you that registry for 2nd floor is already done which was 1st floor in GPA and the Bank legal personnel has already mentioned in original registries that 2nd floor means 1st in GPA and collaboration agreement.
    Last edited June 7 2020, 12:30 PM.

Re : Gurgaon : Floor number mismatch in GPA vs Sale deed for builder floor

What is the name of the Builder & the Project? A thread may already exist on the Project and there could be other members facing similar issues. If a thread on the Project already exits, this thread would then be required to get merged with the original existing thread.

Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

• nik.ah
      nik.ah commented
      Editing a comment
      Its a builder floor. So no re-knowned project. Its not apartments.
Tags: None
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X