Last updated: June 24 2020
5 | Posts
296 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advise for purchasing 3-4 BHK in Golf Course Extension Road / Sohna Road

Hi,

We are planning to purchase a ready to move 3 BHK/4 BHK apartment for end use. The budget would be around 1.75 cr. We are open to both old and recent projects. Preference is for a gated high rise society. Has there been any price correction post the lockdown?

Please advise what could be some good projects to look at within our budget. Or, should we drop the idea altogether?

Re : Advise for purchasing 3-4 BHK in Golf Course Extension Road / Sohna Road

I am in same boat but with some less budget than yours. I am researching in Gurgaon (Sohna Road and GCX) from past few years and have shortlisted few projects but price correction would take some time. Right now market has just open and site visits has started so correct will happen (if) in next few months. I would suggest take some time and research and visit if you can. This good time to check out all options and when any distress deal pops-up you can jump on to that.

Right now seller will hold and wait for the right time, but looking at the market, prices won't go higher and eventually it will fall. Seller who wont be able to hold now and want cash money now, they will sell it desperately 10% lower from the current market.

Above is just my observation and understanding so please do not take it future prediction.
    Last edited June 11 2020, 05:01 PM. Reason: Edited Bold text

Comment

I am also looking for same and I like Adani Samsara Sector 60. But yes will wait for sometime and look for some distress deal.
      Last edited June 11 2020, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Please note -

No Buying/Selling Solicitations: IREF is NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards.
        Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by Jigota View Post
          I am also looking for same and I like Adani Samsara Sector 60. But yes will wait for sometime and look for some distress deal.
          My Views:

Adani Samsara don't excite me because if I really want to buy a builder floor, then better to buy in Nirvana Country or may be in DLF (gated and RWA areas). Why you want to move in to a Builder floor which still has no neighbourhood or most of the plots and sector around is empty or not yet started constructing. And these days builder floor comes loaded so much that you will forget Adani.

My biggest issue with these upcoming condominiums are that, you don't know what kind of people will be living there and how they will manage the society, what disputes will come up later in a year or so. Better to go at a place where you already know what challenges you are going to face and how people are managing RWA. There are many societies which have ongoing issues since possession and people disregard with builders or some internal issue which hampers in amenities like Club etc...

I was roaming around Ireo SKYON and found anyone can go inside Adani Samsara lane (M-57 lane) and it's the same road which takes you to Ireo Skyon. Then where's the security. Also, Club hasn't built yet and high maintenance because more number of elevators and a big water body to maintain.

Lastly, these floor are overpriced now, you will get better location, habitat and neighbourhood in Nirvana / SunCity / South CIty / DLF in less price and more feature.
          Last edited June 11 2020, 05:33 PM. Reason: Overuse of coloured Text

Comment

I completely agree with you. It would be ideal if we can find an apartment in a society where the RMA is working for 2-3 years so that things are settled.

Comment

Tags: None
            Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X