Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reviews on Flower Valley, Mikasa, Gurgaon and other options for residential plots in 1 crore

Collapse
X
Collapse

Reviews on Flower Valley, Mikasa, Gurgaon and other options for residential plots in 1 crore

Last updated: July 1 2020
5 | Posts
240 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reviews on Flower Valley, Mikasa, Gurgaon and other options for residential plots in 1 crore

Hi,

We are exploring plots for 1 crore or under in Gurgaon. Preference is to go with a gated community.

We are in touch with Central Park for their Mikasa Project, Flower Valley in Gurgaon. The overall price for the minimum size plot is ~1.2 crore including all charges. How is this area, i saw complaints related to their previous projects. Also how are the maintenance charges?

Finally, what are the other options available for this budget?

Re : Reviews on Flower Valley, Mikasa, Gurgaon and other options for residential plots in 1 crore

Originally posted by vipul.1921 View Post
    Hi,

We are exploring plots for 1 crore or under in Gurgaon. Preference is to go with a gated community.

We are in touch with Central Park for their Mikasa Project, Flower Valley in Gurgaon. The overall price for the minimum size plot is ~1.2 crore including all charges. How is this area, i saw complaints related to their previous projects. Also how are the maintenance charges?

I had been to the site. I think its not a good option in terms of end use and investment both. Being a big township it will take time to be fully developed. I think DLF Garden city plots is the competition of these plots and can be much better option as compared to Mikasa plots.

In a budget of 1.2 - 1.3 you can also get the Vatika city plots. which are better located but clear title may be an issue with Vatika city plots.

These are my individual thoughts as I am also sailing in a same boat.
    Last edited June 29 2020, 09:36 AM.
    Read with the intent to understand not to argue.....

Comment

• vipul.1921
      vipul.1921 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. Yes DLF Garden City is on my radar. I have a few concerns:

1. For the plots, there is a seperate clubhouse. It will be built subject to people living in these plots. A little far-fetched right now.

2. How has the appreciation been for DLF Garden City? The options for plot currently are the ones being resold.

• deepak465
      deepak465 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Vipul,

1. For the plots, there is a separate clubhouse. It will be built subject to people living in these plots. A little far-fetched right now. >>> I agree. But I am little positive about it because of DLF name. They have come very nicely with their other high rise projects in that area. DLF is also planning to come up with builders floors on these plots but not sure when it will happen.

2. How has the appreciation been for DLF Garden City? The options for plot currently are the ones being resold. >>> I don't think that people got any appreciation in this project as of now. In fact as per my information people are selling them at loss as they have not got any appreciation as of now. So I think the plots are available at the same price at which they got launched.

Re : Reviews on Flower Valley, Mikasa, Gurgaon and other options for residential plots in 1 crore

Originally posted by vipul.1921
    Hi,

If it’s fit end use for luxury on weekends than fine but not good fir investment

Comment

• deepak465
      deepak465 commented
      Editing a comment
      Agree. Some wise man said that your profit is not dependent on your selling price, its dependent on your purchase price. I think Mikasa is overpriced.
Tags: None
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X