Pyramid Midtown Affordable Housing, Sector 59, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 13 2020
13 | Posts
305 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pyramid Midtown Affordable Housing, Sector 59, Gurgaon

Hi any one made the booking here or filled the forms....
    Last edited July 23 2020, 06:20 AM.

Re : Pyramid Midtown Affordable Housing, Sector 59, Gurgaon

Before I could inquire it was sold, a broker told me when I called him after watching a video on youtube... But weird thing is, it's not even listed on Pyramid's website and not even on Haryana RERA website.

Last edited July 23 2020, 02:03 AM.

Comment

• Interconnected
      Interconnected commented
      Editing a comment
      Rera no is 14 of 2020

• anujwadhwa
      anujwadhwa commented
      Editing a comment
      How do you know? What are the sources? It's not mentioned on the Haryana RERA website.

• Interconnected
      Interconnected commented
      Editing a comment
      Please check Rera website it’s there

Rera no 14 is it and not yet updated with the certificate just the application and all is updated in Hrera Website..It is showing under Process though iam sure the site is not updated otherwise they would not have been taking the applications ..

i am hoping to connect to some applicants in this project

Comment

• Interconnected
      Interconnected commented
      Editing a comment
      You are right on the rera.Its not updated .I have applied too

• cajpconsults
      cajpconsults commented
      Editing a comment
      It is updated got a certificate to check it... What do you think is it a good bet?

Originally posted by cajpconsults View Post
    Rera no 14 is it and not yet updated with the certificate just the application and all is updated in Hrera Website..It is showing under Process though iam sure the site is not updated otherwise they would not have been taking the applications ..

i am hoping to connect to some applicants in this project
    BEWARE GUYS.
    -------------------------
    Pyramid''s website is updated with construction updated but no news or mention of Mid Town Project.

I am sure people who have submitted the forms, their money isn't in safe hands. this is not an officially launched project...

- Thereis no branding or promotion by builder like Signature, Mahira, MRG. This makes Pyramid insecure.

- If this is such a good location then builder must showcase it and try to collect as money as they can by radio and newspaper ads and digital branding.

- The only source of news is the Brokers and Dealers. Have you visited the porject?? Is there any demarcation with flags? Has anyone seen enviroment clearance and other NOC from authorities???

Lastly, we all know and it's a fact that Pyramid has not delivered a single project till now, I highly doubt on their intentions and capabilities.

BEWARE GUYS. BEWARE GUYS. BEWARE GUYS.

Comment

• Interconnected
      Interconnected commented
      Editing a comment
      Builder can’t run away with your money .Just by publishing the details doesn’t entail the credibility of the builder .Every builder has challenges ,how many affordable housing build till date but they are all making good progress

• anujwadhwa
      anujwadhwa commented
      Editing a comment
      how you can bes so sure? See the Signature Global website they are uploading new updates every month which is RERA's policy but do you see any other builder doing it?

Updating website is the easiest thing they can do.(easier than constructing a building). Why they haven't delivered a single unit till now... On what basis you can trust and spend money? It's Real Estate, many biggest companies of the industries has fallen and people struggling with possession.

• anujwadhwa
      anujwadhwa commented
      Editing a comment
      Also what you mean by good progress?? How you define good progress... Do not talk about Signature Global, they are doing brilliant in all the delivered project.

If you trust the builder blindly the end result can be this.. (Check last post of this thread link pasted below.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...2%80%8E/page23
    Last edited August 13 2020, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• Interconnected
      Interconnected commented
      Editing a comment
      All these projects are pre rera days .There are checks and balances which regulator has put in place post rera.
Tags: None
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X