Hi Members

I am looking to buy a ready to move 4BHK in a liveable, popular area in Gurgaon. My only 2 criterias are-

1. The flat should be big from inside. Some of the new buildings are disappointing- small bedrooms etc. I am thinking ~1500 sq ft carpet area.

2. The area should be inhabited, buzzing. I personally do not like GCX, Dwarka exp, New Ggn. Cannot live there.

My budget is 2-2.5Cr and I am okay if the building is not brand new. Any suggestions for me?

Thanks
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • any expert members want to reply here?
    CommentQuote
  • Although you mentioned some areas which you dont like. I just bought a 4 BHK in Sector 109 on Dwarka Expressway, 3045 Sq Ft, very good size BRs, Familiy Lounge, Servant room and ofcourse Drawing and dining. Quite happy. Let me tell you in two years, this area is going to be different. In your budget you can get a 4 BHK with 3000 Sq ft Super Area in a society which is well occupied. You may like to reconsider your decision of ruling out Dwarka Expressway.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • ajayaoc1 months ago
      ATS Kocoon. All negatives of Dwarka Expressway are a thing of past. It is possible going to be THE BEST part of Gurgaon. Pluses of Sector 109 are 1. Connectivity to Airport, Delhi is super excellent. 2. Dwarka Metro Stn (IICC) is going to be 10 minutes. 3. Old Gurgaon/Railway Station is 10 Minutes. 4. Connectivity to Haryana is very good. 5. Commercial centers/malls coming up at walking distance 6. Big builders Sobha, Godrej M3M are in different stages of developing their projects. as far as cynicism about progress on D Expressway is concerned, I can see the visible progress everyday. And let me tell you, kind of Expressway which is coming is seen to be believed. It was supposed to have been completed by Dec 2020 but with delays due to NGT ban and COVID, it is still weel on its way to get completed by Jul 2021. As I had said 2 years down the line when all such is completed, area will be much better. Coming to ATS Kocoon, I am staying on rent but decided to buy a flat here only. This is my conviction that I have decided to settle down after I retire next year.
  • go for south city 2. Gated community. very green. it fits all ur criteria. u should visit that area once n check.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • abhish53291 months ago
      thank you for your reply. seems all independent houses there? I was looking for apartments specifically, is there is one you recommend?
  • Check out Woodstock floors in nirvana country. Sector 50
    CommentQuote