Last updated: August 6 2020
3 | Posts
299 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emaar Gurgaon Greens Vs Paras DEWs Vs Experion The HeartSong

Dear Experts,

I am planning to purchase a 3 BHK flat at Gurgaon DEW. Visited few properties in recent times and shortlisted 3 among many based on below parameters:

1. Located at DEW (should not be very far from it)
    2. Flat size for 3BKH or 3BHK + SC
    3. Builder Reputation
    4. Apartment and Flat ambiance
    5. Distance from Gurgaon City (Sector 18) should not exceed 13-14 Kms i.e. as well connected as possible, if not now then in very near future at least.

Need your opinion for regarding Emaar Gurgaon Greens, Paras DEWs and Experion the heartsong.

Few things which I noticed, i am sharing below, request you if you can through some light on it:

1. Emaar Gurgaon

Concerns: Greens 3BHK tower's entrances are not appealing, at entrance you will get to see staircases and very narrow lobby. No seating space for Guard or no meeting places at the tower start.

Positive Points: Apart from above concern the apartment is quite nice.

2. Paras DEWs:

Concerns: Approach road is yet to be finalized. Open Area is quite less. Roads within the apartment are very narrow. Drain is proposed near it. Village area is very adjacent. Balconies are not well aligned.

Positive Points: Very close to the main DEW. Apartment seems to be modern designwise. Well connected to Gurgaon via Railway and Bajgera flyover.

3. Experion The HeartSong:

Concerns: Open area appeared to be quite less for the 3BHK side apartments. Access issues heard of from tower to tower amenities. Build quality appeared to be compromised.

Positive Points: Big area occupied to be developed by Experion hence more development expected across it. Project is completely delivered and families living there giving decent feedback.

Please guide me to make a choice on it. Apart from this, if you can suggest some other options (which I missed) that will be more than welcome.

Thanks// Rahul Mishra

Re : Emaar Gurgaon Greens Vs Paras DEWs Vs Experion The HeartSong

#GurgaonRealEstate #DwarkaExpressWay #ParasDews #Emaar #Experion

(Unable to do tag while creating the post, seems some issue with the tag button, trying to tag in this way, hope this help)

Comment

Re : Emaar Gurgaon Greens Vs Paras DEWs Vs Experion The HeartSong

i suggest you please check for Oyster Grande.

Handed over project.

Decent Builder.

families already residing.

Comment

• rahul.mgm
        rahul.mgm commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Himanshu, Thanks for your comment. I visited Adani as well, apartment along with the flats is very good and build quality is also superior if compared with others. Only one observation that a high tension wire passing between the apartment towers and at low height. Any idea how they are going to manage with it later (any plans to make it underground or to change path for it later).
    Tags: None
    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X