How to bargain for resale flats ?

Last updated: September 29 2020
12 | Posts
606 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to bargain for resale flats ?

Hi senior members and especially those who have bought/sold flats.

I am looking to go for a resale flat- the price quoted is around 1.7Cr. When I look at property sites, I see most of the listings at 1.8-1.9Cr.

I am wondering what is the scope for negotiations in resale deals?

Should I say 1.5 or 1.7? I don't really know. Especially during Covid, I would assume the scope for negotiations is higher.

In your experience, what is the % difference one can expect on the actual price and the one typically listed on property websites.
    Last edited August 8 2020, 10:00 AM.

Re : How to bargain for resale flats ?

May I know which project and sector because bargaining will depend on that?

Last edited August 8 2020, 12:56 AM.

Comment

• abhish5329
      abhish5329 commented
      Editing a comment
      this is in DLF Phase 3, Belevedere Park.

+1

Comment

Originally posted by realbuyer045 View Post
      +1
      Same question. Can someone pls help here?

Comment

yes, plz anyone?

Comment

I am also stuck where I have quoted 1.5 and seller is adamant on 1.6. Original asking was between 1.7-1.75. So this hasn't moved from last 2-3 months, I know property is still available.

I haven't sit for meeting with the owner, all the negotiation which happened in through property dealer on phone not directly.

Do you guys think I will get the property at my price 1.5 if I sit with owner and negotiate?

Comment

Originally posted by ZorawarFromGurgaon View Post
            I am also stuck where I have quoted 1.5 and seller is adamant on 1.6. Original asking was between 1.7-1.75. So this hasn't moved from last 2-3 months, I know property is still available.

I haven't sit for meeting with the owner, all the negotiation which happened in through property dealer on phone not directly.

Do you guys think I will get the property at my price 1.5 if I sit with owner and negotiate?
            Where is this property and what size so that experts can comment?

Comment

• ZorawarFromGurgaon
              ZorawarFromGurgaon commented
              Editing a comment
              This is between sector 59 to 67, big builder but now in defaulter, still above average society construction is good as per the review we got from the residents. Both fresh and resale inventories are available. Size is between 1850 to 2200 sq ft..

Originally posted by abhishekw View Post

Where is this property and what size so that experts can comment?
            This is between sector 59 to 67, big builder but now in defaulter, still above average society construction is good as per the review we got from the residents. Both fresh and resale inventories are available. Size is between 1850 to 2200 sq ft..

Comment

Waiting for reply abhishekw Paaji...

Comment

ZorawarFromGurgaon I am not an expert here.i am actually sailing in the same boat and looking for a 3bhk in a similar budget. It is really hard to zero down on a property that ticks all the boxes. In short, I am also awaiting expert opinion on your query.

I somehow get a feeling that the number of interactions on this forum has significantly decreased in the last few years.
                However, my.opinion is to not rush into buying if you are purchasing for investment. I have a feeling that the rates will not increase atleast in the next 6 months if not more.

Comment

Tags: None
                Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X