Collapse

Confused between Sohna Road and New Gurgaon

Last updated: October 3 2020
18 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Confused between Sohna Road and New Gurgaon

Hi there .. buddy .. I dont know much about 37c and 37d .. in 37D signature global has launched twice .. and the next launch for them will be floors like they have in Sohna [some dealer gave me this info .. i am not 100% sure.. its launch as per the broker is in November] .. further I remember reaching 37D from Arcadia market in about 15 to 20 mins [while the road infrastructure was getting built .. so yeah ... in future 37D could be a good location].. hope it helps.

Regards
    Rahul

Comment

• abhimech423
      abhimech423 commented
      Editing a comment
      Also metro is planned along the sector 37c, it should have better prospect in time to come

• rahk2012
      rahk2012 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi ..

Sorry no idea baout 37c but if metro is coming there surely .. it will be good..

PS: and the signature floors are coming in sec 37D (as per some broker in november)

Re : Confused between Sohna Road and New Gurgaon

Sectors that are close to CPR i.e. sector 83, 84, 85 and 89 are going to benefit big time after the construction of CPR which will connect it to NH8, SPR, and Sohna Road. One of the key development which is going to benefit these sectors is the RRTS project. This will provide high-speed metro connectivity to Delhi NCR. Dwarka expressway is going to be benefitted from the IICC project, UER 2 connectivity and Bijwasan Railway green field redevelopment project. This are project in progress at various stages but is going to change the prospect of Dwarka Expressway in a big way.

Comment

• rahk2012
      rahk2012 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes agree with you..

1) residential projects(floors/plots) that were commanding premium like nirvana country /emerald hills/ansal ascencia will have stiff competition with anant raj sector 63a township/102 bptp township/G99a township .. floors and plots around gold course extn area will see some correction .. and in fact i see some sales happening in these (anant raj sector 63a township/102 bptp township/G99a township)

2) Same goes with flats .. sector 84/85/86/83/82/82a/81 (flats in these sectors will sell now .. the stuck inventories in these sectors will see some transactions happening) .. which will be bad news for residential apartments near golf course extn area/sohna road(residential flats in and around vatika chowk)
Tags: None
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X