Dear sir,

SOFT LAUNCH BOOKING open in

“Antriksh Zeal”

AT SEC-112 GURGAON on DWARKA EXPRESSWAY GGN.

Antriksh Zeal approved by haryana authority, is a complete 12 acres township society. It is located on one of the mostconvenient,hottest and most preferred places and offers superb amenties.

TYPEAREA(Approx.)BSPInaugural DiscountBOOKING AMOUNT
2BHK+STUDY1500 SQFT.5200/SQFT300/SQFT7.5 LACS
3BHK+STUDY2000 SQFT.5200/SQFT300/SQFT10 LACS
4BHK+STUDY2450 SQFT5200/SQFT300/SQFT12.5 LACS

Antriksh Zeal - Location Advantages
· 0 KM from Delhi Border.
· Only 3 Kms. away from the Indira Gandhi International Airport.
· 500 metres away from existing Schools , shopping centres , hospitals in Palam vihar , Gurgaon.
· Existing Dwarka metro station in sector 22 is only 3.5 kms. from the site.
· Proposed metro line to pass right in front of the site.
· Just 15 mins. Drive from South Delhi.
cheque in favour of “REALIABLE REALTECH PVT LTD”
LOAN from all major banks!
Read more
817 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • r u a broker , dealing with this project ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravprakas
    r u a broker , dealing with this project ?

Gaurav, Manoj is not a broker, he is vary active and helpful member on the forum...

Anyways..the project cost is high but I guess that is a trend now days...though not very sure of the builder...lots of mixed opinion on the forum for this builder....

i short...nothing too lucrative to invest
    CommentQuote
  • No, Gaurav- I am not a broker. I shared the info once I got a mail from broker. .It may be of use to somebody else.
    I am not a seasoned investor either- I have invested in a project- That too for end-use. I sincerly believe that had I found this forum 6 months earlier than I did, I could have saved some bucks (I could have booked at a fewer BSP).
    Though I am happy so far with my investment, I may invest in one more project. I am getting lot of info from this forum. So it is my responsibility to share information to fellow members.

I am not after quick bucks either.
    CommentQuote
  • pls throw some more light on the builder please....
    CommentQuote
  • I want to invest for end use few yrs down the line. But need help to select real good project for my hard earned money. Can't go by the brokers... I too got the mail for Zeal
    CommentQuote
  • Guys what do you think about this project? Is the price justified for sec 112? What about builder credibility..
    CommentQuote
  • Thx Manoj, I was just asking , bcoz u simply copy paste the email u received, without adding any on top or below.. Didn't want to hurt ...

Anyways thx for info..:)
    CommentQuote
  • Any point of views on this project about price for this location and builder, for a short term investment
    CommentQuote
  • Builder is very good, I read in Kalra realtors advertisement that they have completed around 20 projects in and around NCR and there present project in sector -84 is also going on well.

Projects you can check on there website :- Welcome to Antriksh ::

My friend has booked flat in this for 4900 psft and he says location is good as the proposed metro line will pass very nearby to this project and it is close to expressway.

Antriksh has one more project in sector 84 and I think so that is also going on well as construction is on time or as promised by the builder, they have two projects which are near to completion in Noida which I have personally visited some time back and the construction quality is good.

Only thing is price of 4900 psft in sector -112 , which I am not sure whether worth it or not might be seniors can add to it.

Guys Please share your views on this and also if somebody has visited the Site please update exact location of this.
    CommentQuote
  • Price high as with other new launces recently
    CommentQuote
  • Do check the perceived repute of the Builder in the Noida part of the forum .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rock_ak
    Builder is very good, I read in Kalra realtors advertisement that they have completed around 20 projects in and around NCR and there present project in sector -84 is also going on well.

Projects you can check on there website :- Welcome to Antriksh ::

My friend has booked flat in this for 4900 psft and he says location is good as the proposed metro line will pass very nearby to this project and it is close to expressway.

Antriksh has one more project in sector 84 and I think so that is also going on well as construction is on time or as promised by the builder, they have two projects which are near to completion in Noida which I have personally visited some time back and the construction quality is good.

Only thing is price of 4900 psft in sector -112 , which I am not sure whether worth it or not might be seniors can add to it.

Guys Please share your views on this and also if somebody has visited the Site please update exact location of this.

if one is comfortable with builder then why not pick a unit in Sec 84 project itself..rate is around 3500. both are on NPR and on same metro route..why to pay additional 1400 psft?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by golu11
    if one is comfortable with builder then why not pick a unit in Sec 84 project itself..rate is around 3500. both are on NPR and on same metro route..why to pay additional 1400 psft?

golu jee!!!

Very valid point !!! the builder is projecting the 112 project as being closer to delhi and hence, the price justification ( from his side, mind you!! )
    Second issue is if the specifications for the both the projects are identical. its possible that 112 is the Worldspa of his stable and 84...err.. the sunbreeze!!
    Par sabse important issue, builder se hi to comfortable nahin hain!!
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone's cheque been realized.. Builder ne cheque clear keraya kya ?

Anybody ?
    CommentQuote
  • 4700 could be the price as broker might pass on there discount of 200 Rs. But if you are getting it then book now because already my friend who was looking for a booking in 2bhk is facing problem, either he is not getting booking for 2 bhk and they are booked or the inaugural discount is not there , brokers have started quoting rates of 5200 on this and then also 3bhk.
    CommentQuote