Antriksh Zeal, Antriksh Engineers, Sector 112, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 4 2017
941 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Antriksh Zeal, Antriksh Engineers, Sector 112, Gurgaon

Originally posted by kams.. View Post
    is resale happning in this project??? wht is current price for 1500 sqft unit?? pls advise??
    no news for launch till date...why r they giving incorrect dates every time...should tell the realty to investors upfront...no idea bout resale price also...the builders which came after zeal have already launched their projects

Comment

have anyone been to their office offlate?? have they recieved the licence?? what could be the possible reason for delay in launch..

Comment

license is still awaited. Probably due to the recent water issue, there is a delay in license

Comment

Originally posted by Ankurcfa View Post
          license is still awaited. Probably due to the recent water issue, there is a delay in license
          Its due to gopal kanda, loi n license were named after his firm now they wait either his company got NOC from court so zeal works get started or look for other site.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk 2

Comment

ye kaam to ulta padta dikh rha hai.......

Are u sure , It was this land or was this the Kashish land which was bought by cosmos from kanda

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
              ye kaam to ulta padta dikh rha hai.......

Are u sure , It was this land or was this the Kashish land which was bought by cosmos from kanda
              I am very sure as kashish bought land from sahara if u are talking abt sec-111.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Dear All,
                It seems there is some problem at Antriksh end as they are not committing any date for license.
                Moreover the different people of builder are telling different stories.
                I would request all who have booked this project to enquire about the same in individual capacity & share.
                It is also suggested to have a joint meeting with the builder with ready questionnaire.
                Please share your views.
                With Regards,

Comment

i agree with Rohil. We should rather go to the builder and ask him clearly. Individually he can play around with things but if we go colectively, it will surely be impactful

Comment

one of broker said me resale is there in antriksh is this right
                    NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

yes on the quite and through them ? u understand

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X