lets plan it for coming Saturday!!!!

Comment

• Re : Antriksh Zeal, Antriksh Engineers, Sector 112, Gurgaon

Originally posted by kams.. View Post
      lets plan it for coming Saturday!!!!
      Me in too

Comment

hi.. i too have a unit in this project. I guess it is time for taking some action, since even in the past, the builders usually feel answerable only to those who do end up making some hue and cry, else they remain in hybernation. Trust me, no one from the senior managements comes to their GGN office during weekdays, hence, saturday will be a complete waste of time. I suggest we all write them a formal e-mail for a "joint meeting", in their office and visit after taking an appointment. let me know if everyone agrees, we could share our e-mail ids accordingly and proceed further.

Comment

Originally posted by somber View Post
          hi.. i too have a unit in this project. I guess it is time for taking some action, since even in the past, the builders usually feel answerable only to those who do end up making some hue and cry, else they remain in hybernation. Trust me, no one from the senior managements comes to their GGN office during weekdays, hence, saturday will be a complete waste of time. I suggest we all write them a formal e-mail for a "joint meeting", in their office and visit after taking an appointment. let me know if everyone agrees, we could share our e-mail ids accordingly and proceed further.
          Suggestion is fine, but the reply from the builder is doubtful, so have to ensure the meeting over phone with the key person.
          Reagrds,

Comment

Any update guys?? can sit quietly now...do let me know when we can meet together and go to thier office...

Comment

dont tell on the forum that we go on saturday, that person who holds the fort and befooling the public mr abhishek is the company chap and will run away or else close the office on suturday as am sure he is keenly seen these activities but not responding as he cant till gopal ji kandi is out.

lets use the private cp for the same
              make a ddress list of owbners and start off with cp and fix the date tio surpruise the antriksh office along the required legal documents.

Comment

any news????

Comment

status

Last I heard was that the land marking was complete and the file was supposed to move to chandigarh for the final license.

Am also in for meeting these guys together for next steps.

Comment

Originally posted by daffodils View Post
                    Last I heard was that the land marking was complete and the file was supposed to move to chandigarh for the final license.

Am also in for meeting these guys together for next steps.
                    Hey, when did you hear about this marking/partition being complete? when i spoke to them last they said, its under process and once its clear from gurgaon, the file will go to Chandigarh for final clearance and that will not take much time. Main issue was marking

Comment

Originally posted by Ankurcfa View Post
                      Hey, when did you hear about this marking/partition being complete? when i spoke to them last they said, its under process and once its clear from gurgaon, the file will go to Chandigarh for final clearance and that will not take much time. Main issue was marking

This was last week

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X