Antriksh Zeal, Antriksh Engineers, Sector 112, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 4 2017
941 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Antriksh Zeal, Antriksh Engineers, Sector 112, Gurgaon

To Mr. Rajbir and Abhishek Goyat,

I waited patiently for 10 months after investing in your project ANTRIKSH ZEAL but not received any communication or response from your side. I have finally decided to give you last 13 days of this month.

Either launch this project by Jan 31, 2013 or refund our monies with proper compensation equivalent to the returns on Dwarka Expressway projects in the last 10 months. We will not settle for anything less.

Failing to do this will leave me with no option to go to consumer court and civil court and filing fraudulent case against you and your company as you can not take money from investors without launching any project. I have already prepared my case and discussed this matter with a lawyer.

Even after filing the case I will not sit quietly as you have wasted 10 months of my precious time and kept my money with you, I will spoil your reputation on all online sites where you try to sell any of your project or any of your agents selling any of your projects. I will also spoil your reputation on all the Property fairs and discourge anyone who shows interest in buying your project.

Now the ball is in your court and you have to decide and let us know your decision as we have contacted your office many a times with no results.

Yours truly,
    One Invester in your project

Comment

hundred percent agree with you !

Will join you for the same.

Got enough proofs to file case against the builder.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohil Arora View Post
        hundred percent agree with you !

Will join you for the same.

Got enough proofs to file case against the builder.

100% agreed!!
        We all are with you , he cannot sit and enjoy on our money
        We will do all together what is required to be done..
        enough is enough........

Comment

100% agreed lets make a yahoo group

Comment

What if the builder is unable to get the licence...will it make sense to demand units in their sector-84 project at a price prevalent in March 2012 when we made booking in Zeal...i know emaar has done that in past for one of their project in sector 76

Comment

To all the fellow Investors,

It seems that builder is not in a position to launch this project or not interested to respond to thier investors. We are planning to go to thier Gurgaon office on Saturday. I would request to all of you to take some time from your busy schedule and try to reach to builder office in Gurgaon at 12:00 hrs to show our Unity. I have also collected a couple of media persons numbers. Lets talk to builder first and if we do not get a satisfactory response, we will call Media and esclate this issue in Media. If any one has any other number of Media or any political person of that area please bring along as its high time and we can not sit quietely now. Its our hard earned money which we have invested for the last 10 months and it will impact our future lives.

After esclating this issue in Media and to other social networking sites, we will have strong case to file in consumer court as well later on. What all you say, please give your openions

Comment

Originally posted by omgomg View Post
                To all the fellow Investors,

It seems that builder is not in a position to launch this project or not interested to respond to thier investors. We are planning to go to thier Gurgaon office on Saturday. I would request to all of you to take some time from your busy schedule and try to reach to builder office in Gurgaon at 12:00 hrs to show our Unity. I have also collected a couple of media persons numbers. Lets talk to builder first and if we do not get a satisfactory response, we will call Media and esclate this issue in Media. If any one has any other number of Media or any political person of that area please bring along as its high time and we can not sit quietely now. Its our hard earned money which we have invested for the last 10 months and it will impact our future lives.

After esclating this issue in Media and to other social networking sites, we will have strong case to file in consumer court as well later on. What all you say, please give your openions

Good idea...can we make a list for contact detail.
                That will helps us to co-ordinate in better way.

Comment

Excellent.

Two observations - this Saturday is 26th Jan.
                  Second - If we announce the time & date in this forum, builder will also plan his way out.

the date has to be sudden & firm.
                  Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by Rohil Arora View Post
                    Excellent.

Two observations - this Saturday is 26th Jan.
                    Second - If we announce the time & date in this forum, builder will also plan his way out.

the date has to be sudden & firm.
                    Regards,

I agree on both the points. I think its better to create a group on Google/Yahoo and discuss the things there

Comment

Antriksh Zeal, SEC-112

My broker called today himself to confirm that the license has come. Mr Goyat himself has gone to take the license from Chandigarh.
                      If the news is true friends we have hit a goldmine

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X