Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Antriksh Zeal, Antriksh Engineers, Sector 112, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Antriksh Zeal, Antriksh Engineers, Sector 112, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 4 2017
941 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Antriksh Zeal, Antriksh Engineers, Sector 112, Gurgaon

    any latest updates ?

    Dear All, please keep on calling the builder on daily basis.....
    This will add to the pressure..on builder..

    Comment


    • Re : Antriksh Zeal, Antriksh Engineers, Sector 112, Gurgaon

      Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
      I still advise everyone to take refund , as This is turning out to be another Spire central in the making....
      Bhallaji this is a much weird situation than Spire Central.....In Spire Central atleast the land was owned by SPIRE while in this case Antriksh don't even own the land which none of us was aware of at the time of booking I was even told that by my broker that they have the licence...it was more like we started accommodating with the situation as the news keep coming in....they still don't own the land they have just given the token amount....I don't know what they are doing with the money which they collected at the time of booking and if they were aware of the fact the licence might take some time than why did they sent the demand through brokers for the next instalment....

      Comment


      • Re : Antriksh Zeal, Antriksh Engineers, Sector 112, Gurgaon

        What is the refund story all about.
        What rate of interest are we going to get on our 15 lacs, if we opt for refund?
        Does anyone has information on this? Is it 7.5% ??

        Comment


        • Re : Antriksh Zeal, Antriksh Engineers, Sector 112, Gurgaon

          any updates guys?? spoke to Mr. Rajbir, another 15-20 days is what he is saying now!!!! difficult to trust him though.. has anyone taken refund ??? was it easy?

          Comment


          • Re : Antriksh Zeal, Antriksh Engineers, Sector 112, Gurgaon

            Originally posted by kams.. View Post
            any updates guys?? spoke to Mr. Rajbir, another 15-20 days is what he is saying now!!!! difficult to trust him though.. has anyone taken refund ??? was it easy?
            He is complete idiot and playing with all of us and our money and we are letting him play...why dont everyone come together and take strick action against him....posting here will not help . It seems I m the only one who is visiting his office and forwarding mails to different regulatory offices against him and everyone else just calling him from the comfort of thier homes and hoping that thier money will get double and triple with other person's effort. This will not gonna happen and only this bull shit builder;s money will increase...

            It seems only i have to move to court against this builder and everyone just want to see the results from the comfort of thier homes.....

            Comment


            • Re : Antriksh Zeal, Antriksh Engineers, Sector 112, Gurgaon

              what is the situatiion with respect to Receipts and all , Has anyone received anything from the builder.

              If not , then I suggest going there in a group and asking them to refund the money in 7 days alongwith Bank interest 9% , If they say that they will not pay interest , Then Tell them they are going to the media with this Case .

              Paise to Ghar chal ke aayenge fir....

              Comment


              • Re : Antriksh Zeal, Antriksh Engineers, Sector 112, Gurgaon

                Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
                what is the situatiion with respect to Receipts and all , Has anyone received anything from the builder.

                If not , then I suggest going there in a group and asking them to refund the money in 7 days alongwith Bank interest 9% , If they say that they will not pay interest , Then Tell them they are going to the media with this Case .

                Paise to Ghar chal ke aayenge fir....

                any update guys...ur this idiot builder Rajbir again giving new date...Bull shit..Anyone reading this do not ever invest in this bull shit company...soon they will be out of real state market and behind bars...Group of fraud people...

                Comment


                • Re : Antriksh Zeal, Antriksh Engineers, Sector 112, Gurgaon

                  Originally posted by omgomg View Post
                  any update guys...ur this idiot builder Rajbir again giving new date...Bull shit..Anyone reading this do not ever invest in this bull shit company...soon they will be out of real state market and behind bars...Group of fraud people...
                  have u taken refund????

                  Comment


                  • Re : Antriksh Zeal, Antriksh Engineers, Sector 112, Gurgaon

                    Its one year now since I have applied for this project any news of Launch??

                    Comment


                    • Re : Antriksh Zeal, Antriksh Engineers, Sector 112, Gurgaon

                      Agree, its been more than a year and no news at all. I called up Rajbir and now he is saying to wait till 8th May, he might get a news by then. Endless wait !!!!!!!!

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X