Antriksh Zeal, Antriksh Engineers, Sector 112, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 4 2017
941 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Antriksh Zeal, Antriksh Engineers, Sector 112, Gurgaon

Originally posted by forex30 View Post
    I disagree, I am an investor and have done several deals and I can tell you brokers are also somewhat responsible if not morally then legally especially if he is registered with authorities. Please read the blog (alongwith comments) from a lawyer regarding the role of Broker and Buyer-

http://gurgaon2020..in/2010/08/rti-a...rokers-in.html
    Then you should file a case against Broker as well.

No one else is going to fight your battles.

Comment

Originally posted by forex30 View Post
      I disagree, I am an investor and have done several deals and I can tell you brokers are also somewhat responsible if not morally then legally especially if he is registered with authorities. Please read the blog (alongwith comments) from a lawyer regarding the role of Broker and Buyer-

http://gurgaon2020..in/2010/08/rti-a...rokers-in.html
      anyone who knows to read newspaper is aware that buying in pre-launch is very risky and selling a pre-launch is illegal !!

so pls don't tell that you were not aware of the risk. You knowingly took the risk...just can't blame the builder and broker if things didn't worked out the right way.

Better way is to take the refund.

Comment

Originally posted by abc111 View Post
        This is not some Satyuga.

Brokers got his commission and after that he cares a foot.

Did you deal with a Broker with whom you were having a long term relationship or With the broker who offered the maximum discount?

You would have to fight your battles on your own.

Everyone thinks that someone would do it but at last no one does anything.

I am disagree with your opinion ,,,,, i am associated with one person from past 3.5 years and he always give his best for me,,,,Never do cheating with me.

Comment

Thats why he offered u this project >??

Thats being really ethical then isnt it ??

Comment

Originally posted by omgomg View Post
            I have been saying this thing for a long time...lets get together at one place...file an FIR against the builder and then take this matter to court also and send legal notice to builder....Once FIR is filed, he has to give accurate information...This fraudster can not use our money for other purposes of his for such a long time ...he is simply fooling us and we have lost a big big opportunity to invest in DEW for other projects also...lets show him the world behind the bars...
            Yes, agree with u.
            Again they are asking for wait for 15 days..the wait seems to be end less.
            Its time to take the action. Can we plan a meeting and meet at one place
            and then dicuss what action we can take against the builder.
            Lets finalize the date and time.
            what about next saturday(8th June 2013) at the leisure valley , gurgaon at 11 am.
            Kindly give ur feedback so that we can decide as soon as possible.
            Really, its time to wake up and collectively take the action against the builder!!!!

Comment

I talked to company, they say problems have been sorted out, but no commitment for a particular launch date. But they are trying their best to launch soon.
              Google "DXPWA" to visit Association of NPR home buyers n join

Comment

Originally posted by gauravprakas View Post
                I talked to company, they say problems have been sorted out, but no commitment for a particular launch date. But they are trying their best to launch soon.
                is what I am doing after reading this post..

read an innocent post after a very long time..

Comment

Luckyone , Are u invested in this one ???

If yes
                  With ur screen name , Isnt it a little Ironic....?

hehe

Comment

Originally posted by abc111 View Post
                    Then you should file a case against Broker as well.

No one else is going to fight your battles.
                    I did not ask anyone to fight my battles, please read the posts as you are taking the statements out of context. Also, as I mentioned in my previous post the idea is to build pressure on broker to get them to do some legwork and fact finding and threatening to file may be helpful in that.

In my case no broker was involved I bought it directly from company else I would have built immense pressure on the broker.

Comment

Originally posted by chattri View Post
                      Yes, agree with u.
                      Again they are asking for wait for 15 days..the wait seems to be end less.
                      Its time to take the action. Can we plan a meeting and meet at one place
                      and then dicuss what action we can take against the builder.
                      Lets finalize the date and time.
                      what about next saturday(8th June 2013) at the leisure valley , gurgaon at 11 am.
                      Kindly give ur feedback so that we can decide as soon as possible.
                      Really, its time to wake up and collectively take the action against the builder!!!!
                      Sounds good, I will be there

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X